Honored Contributor

Her navy reminds me of Antthony's French Blue.

Respected Contributor

@Hotheads wrote:

Just ordered floral in short- I'm 5'4 but wear a heel . Should I have bought average ??

(but size chart  is weird especially in bust sizes)

@Hotheads The size chart on my iPad app is wrong. Look at the website. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this.  I just turned to HSN.  This dress is really cute. 

Respected Contributor

I caved and ordered the black.  I'm trying not to order the navy too!  Love the free s & h! I might even order the print.  I really don't need any, but Amy does such an excellent job, as does Iman. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

Even better than last year. Love what she did with the sleeves. Oh boy, I know I'll cave in on this one 😊

I just ordered the navy blue.  My first Iman purchase.  I never buy solids so I must really like this dress.  Out of my comfort zone. LOL

Respected Contributor

I hope the size chart on the website is right, ugh. Because floral is going to sell out. They just called out the measurements according to the chart on my iPad. Well, I would wear a 2x, lol. I'm 130 lbs. I just had to exchange some tops. The size charts are off. I know exactly what I wear in her pants, but tops are a medium or large, I'm busty and have wider shoulders. 

Regular Contributor

Reba,

I'm exactly the same as you too!! According to the size chart for the bust I would need the 2x but never wear a 2x so I bought the large in the floral and green and pray it works!! Good luck hon if you buy one and I'm sure at 130ibs you don't need a 2x either!! You could also call HSN customer service and tell them your concerns too, they're really great for C/S there too!! Heartxx

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I rarely wear the maxis I own, but this one is lovely.  I love the rose and green.  I think it may run small, but I can never tell.  Does anyone have her maxis from last year and how did they run size wise?  This is a lovely dress!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Oh stop the madness!!!! I just checked out this dress and it IS GORGEOUS!!!!!  Iman did cap sleeves - I LOVE LOVE LOVE a great cap sleeve, truly my fav sleeve.  LOVE the red raspberry!  But then I love them all!!!!  If I had somewhere to wear this one I'd be buying this dress too.  So lovely!

Honored Contributor

@Hotheads wrote:

Just ordered floral in short- I'm 5'4 but wear a heel . Should I have bought average ??

(but size chart  is weird especially in bust sizes)

Oh no..I'd order short.  It looks like it runs SUPER long.  I'm five 8 and I think the regular will be too long for me.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"