Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I wonder if that is what is going to happen with Slinky.  I received a survey email and all of the questions was about Slinky.  If I have every ordered the brand.  One question that I thought strange was did I not purchase because of the vendor?  I really can not watch the vendor there is something about her that is annoying.

@Pecky 

Just mute her. Believe it or not I have quite a lot of her things in my wardrobe

Super Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

She left at the same time as Joy Mangano: Joy I cannot abide, but I did love Iman.

I don't watch HSN on a regular basis and I didn't know this. I just stocked up on more of her huggable hangers that are on clearance. Found them less expensive than other vendors at this time.

Super Contributor

@alohakz wrote:

wonder if ming tsai will leave since he was also connected to joy's products

I just checked HSN, most of his products are on clearance or sold out. I bet he leaves.

Honored Contributor

@FS74 wrote:

@alohakz wrote:

I just checked HSN, most of his products are on clearance or sold out. I bet he leaves.

@FS74 

I don't know about that. He was just on!

Super Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@FS74 wrote:

@alohakz wrote:

@FS74 

Shows you what I know. Thanks for the correction. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@FS74 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@FS74 wrote:

@alohakz wrote:

@FS74 

Shows you what I know. Thanks for the correction. Smiley Happy

@FS74 

I'm not saying you're wrong just that it seems highly unlikely. It could have been his last visit! But I didn't watch so I couldn't tell you. I don't think I've ever heard HSN say goodbye to a vendor though

Esteemed Contributor

While I don’t care for her clothes, I admire her.

Respected Contributor

I'm another that never understood the Joy/Iman pairing. It just did not work out at all. There was no chemistry between them. Loved Iman, Joy not at all.

Honored Contributor

I never cared for Iman initially either.  I thought she came off as condescending.  But then over time I started to enjoy her presentations, when it was just Iman.  Joy ran right over her.

Outside of a suede and ponte jacket, Iman's clothes didn't work well for me but I'm sorry to see her go because I know many people liked her things.

Clothing lines at HSN seem to be dwindling fast.  

Esteemed Contributor

@conlt wrote:

Also interesting Nicky Butler is gone from HSN ...

I did not know Nicky Butler is gone too.  they are destroying HSN