Honored Contributor

I just read on the HSN community that Iman is longer with HSN. A few posters had this information confirmed with C/S. I will really miss Iman, loved her clothes.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

After I found out that all of her items were on clearance, I tried her jeans.  The fit is amazing and went back and bought a couple more. ..most of the sizes are no longer available.   I wish i had known earlier!

Esteemed Contributor

It's such a shame.  I'm afraid the clothes are taking a downward turn.  They'll probably get rid of Diane Gilman eventually. 

Respected Contributor

Ugh! I am so sorry to read this. I love Iman clothes. She truly understood a women's body. Have purchased many of her tops and sets.  Her jeans are sooooo comfortable to wear.  Where ever she lands I will be a fan of her clothing line. Best Wishes to Iman.

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple   I'll have to see if I can find the article online about Iman where I read she had signed a 5 year agreement with Joy.  I think it expired in 2018 and with Joy gone.................

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

She left at the same time as Joy Mangano: Joy I cannot abide, but I did love Iman.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't much care for Iman when she first came to HSN ... primarily because they pushed out Terry Lewis in order to make room for her leather line.   Although I never purchased anything from her, I grew to like her personality.

Honored Contributor

Doggone it, I found an article about Iman that states she and Joy started a collaboration in 2013.  I know I saw something about 5 years someplace and now I can't find it - grrrr.

http://swaay.com/supermodel-icon-iman-diversity-entrepreneurship/

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I hope she goes to Evine.  I love her pants!  Have several pairs.  They are excellent quality.  

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered this in black. I've wanted it for a long time.

IMAN Global Wrap Yourself in Luxury Sequin Holiday Wrap