Honored Contributor

@insomniac2   Geez didn't know they both left hsn. But more than likely no fear, they'll pop up on another channel soon. I never understood how nor why these two teamed up on hand bag items, seemed odd to me.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I bet Iman is relieved that shell no longer have to share a gig with Joy.  She always looked absolutely miserable and rarely spoke a word.

I'll miss her pants but I probably have a lifetime supply.

@Kachina624 

I don’t think Iman was happy at HSN either. I suspect she is happy to be gone. 

I like her her jeans and ponte pants, will miss them. I will be surprised if she turns up at another shopping channel. It won’t be QVC and I can’t imagine her considering Evine. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Sad to hear.  I liked a lot of Iman's line.  

Trusted Contributor

wonder if ming tsai will leave since he was also connected to joy's products

Trusted Contributor

@alohakz wrote:

wonder if ming tsai will leave since he was also connected to joy's products

@alohakz I was also wondering about Ming when he had his TS the other day. I think they said it wasn't a new item made for the TS. It seems like they give much more attention to Curtis Stone and Wolfgang Puck, and many of the Ming items were on clearance.

I'll miss Iman. I really liked her palazzo pants. I'm petite, and the length and fit were perfect. I enjoyed watching her shows, and she seemed so grateful for the people who called in. I also hope that she goes to QVC. They could use some lower price points in fashionable clothing.  

Honored Contributor

I've been to her Instagram account many times and I get the impression (you have to  READ ALL the posts to get info, sadly), that she is going to pop up on another channel with her fashions. She has a following. She has the factories. She has the designs. All she needs is a place to sell to them. I don't think it will be QVC else, she would already be there......

Respected Contributor

I had a suspicion she was going to be gone soon. I noticed all her stuff was on clearance. That seems to be the hallmark of someone getting axed from the shopping channels. I saw it when they wiped Vince Vamuto last time ( but it’s back now). Noticed it with several brands on HSN and QVC. I feel they should warn people in case they need to stock up on something. I only ever bought a handful of items from Iman but they were nice. I never though she and Joy were a good match, Joy is so loud and obnoxious and Iman is classy and subdued. Sorry but I felt Joy didn’t have the class for a mashup with Iman. She is like a used car salesman yelling and waving her hands, I will not miss her at all! I hate to sound mean.  She’s just not my cup of tea and I respect her as a successful business woman.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I wonder if that is what is going to happen with Slinky.  I received a survey email and all of the questions was about Slinky.  If I have every ordered the brand.  One question that I thought strange was did I not purchase because of the vendor?  I really can not watch the vendor there is something about her that is annoying.

@Pecky, "something"??? Could it possibly be her voice?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I think if Iman was leaving on her own that she would have had the opportunity to explain her retirement to her customers. I hope that she comes back on another channel. I purchased several of her things on clearance yesterday when I heard that she was leaving. 

Respected Contributor

Also interesting Nicky Butler is gone from HSN but on his facebook he posted a picture of him and serious John from Serious Skin Care at the airport. I was thinking I bet he is going to Evine too. It probably was not just a coincidence that they saw each other at the airport.