Honored Contributor

I think Iman is switching gears after David's death.  She has a successful cosmetics line and other endeavors she's involved in.  She had a good run on HSN.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I'm not happy to hear this.  I loved her jeans.  I know she doesn't need the money and she deserves the right to just enjoy life but dang.  I will certainly miss buying her jeans and if, by chance, she moves to a different channel, I will follow her there and purchase more. Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Iman No Longer With HSN

[ Edited ]

@JaneMarple 

I was up very early with my kitty, and switched on HSN and they were having a 2 hour clearance of Joy/Iman items.  

The host made no mention of either being gone, but I knew I had read here Joy was gone.  She just made it seem they were having a good sale, but that's it.

Guess it would have been awkward to say, "oh, by the way, both of them are gone and not coming back to HSN."Cat Very Happy

I loved watching and listening to Iman.  I suspect she enjoyed creating/presenting clothing, and hoping she shows up again.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I really liked Iman's things and will miss seeing her. I think her leaving is a mistake by HSN. I hope she shows up on Evine, I will watch her if she does. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Qurate isn't going to be happy until they convert all the HSN channels into yet more mirrors of the very boring and non-customer friendly QVC model... I didn't watch often and won't miss Joy, but Iman is an interesting and lovely woman and her shows had both style and entertainment vaiue.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I always enjoyed watching Iman, such a classy woman and she knows her clothes too. Doesn't just slap her name on and come on air blissfully unaware.

The few Iman things I tried-TS pants and jeans-didn't fit well and I had to return.

I think she will land somewhere else. I follow her on Instagram so maybe she will post something. Nothing so far.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I hope she goes to Evine.  I love her pants!  Have several pairs.  They are excellent quality.  

@SeaMaiden 

With both Vanessa Williams and Karen Fairchild gone it's a distinct possibility! Unfortunately I've only had bad luck with iman's clothing and I've sent everything back. Meanwhile a good friend of mine loves her jeans

Esteemed Contributor

btw---- 

I ordered 2 sets of the Korres eyeliners tonight (because I think they are the best and I'm afraid HSN will dump them too.  I have so much Korres on auto-delivery!)

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I hope she goes to Evine.  I love her pants!  Have several pairs.  They are excellent quality.  

@SeaMaiden 

With both Vanessa Williams and Karen Fairchild gone it's a distinct possibility! Unfortunately I've only had bad luck with iman's clothing and I've sent everything back. Meanwhile a good friend of mine loves her jeans

@Andreatoo   I have only tried her ponte knit leggings....love them.  🙂

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

i have her jeans and ponte pants.  they are my favorite.  i have purchased other items i like too..  i hope QVC picks her up.  i enjoyed watching her too.  QVC doesn't have many classy female vendors like her (i like Louis Delll Olio, Dennis Basso and Bob Mackie), she would be a real asset.

added: I should have mentioned Laurie Feltheimer is also nice to watch.  my purchases in her line have been hit or miss.  i buy other lines too, but don't care for the vendors,  i do like to wach the fashions on TV, see the clothes on several people moving/