Contributor

I was watching HSN this morning and saw an entire show of Iman clearance.  When I went on their website seems all of her clothes and handbags are on clearance.  Has anyone heard that HSN dropped her?

Honored Contributor

@buddysgirl

While I have had no luck with her line whatsoever it appears to be quite popular and I can't imagine HSN dropping her?!

Perhaps she's being moved over to QVC?

Honored Contributor

If they dropped everything Joy, Iman would go with her.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I hope Not!!!

Honored Contributor

Could it be that she was dropped because she was affiliated with Mangano?

Honored Contributor

Yes, a couple of hours of Iman clearance.  It's pretty official, Iman is gone.  I wouldn't be surprised if she turned up on Evine.

Honored Contributor

This is has discussed before in the forum....speculation continues.  I love some of her styles, just not confident about the execution/workmanship, but it seems to work for a lot of people.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Could it be that she was dropped because she was affiliated with Mangano?

I believe HSN has owned Mangano's line for many years.  She's just the face of it. It's quite possible that HSN also owns the Iman line.  We aren't privy to inside information regarding the business of any shopping channel.  We all have fun making stuff up but we don't really know anything.  All we do know is that Joy and Iman have been dropped.  

Respected Contributor

Joy Mangano was on HSN last night.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

I can't believe that Iman is gone when she'll sell 80,000 during a TS day of her pants. HSN does clearance shows all of the time with real clearance prices. They don't hold onto the inventory for years, and try to sell it to you for a few dollars off the original price as a "clearance." Woman Tongue