Honored Contributor

Re: Iman February appearance

My TS pants are nearby. I might get them tomorrow. I'm looking forward to trying them but I really don't like ordering pants online. It is risky business!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Yep, I'm safe if that tote is the TS. But I like the new pants and tops and that color block jacket. I usually don't like tops that have jewelry attached,  but I do like the flowy top - cute & the tassel is removable

IMAN Global Chic Embellished Flowy Top

I received all of my Iman items today.  I got this in the blue.  Fits and looks great!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Or is the TS the new Slip into Slim pants?

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Ankle Pant
518-484
IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Ponte Ankle Pant

A new Slip into slim jacket in every color to coordinate with the new pants

IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Convertible Blazer
518-481
IMAN Global Chic Slip Into Slim Perfect Ponte Blazer

I got the jacket in black and it fits great.  It also looks good with the top zipped off with that long tank under.  The ankle pants were also a good length for me but I probably should have gone down one size as they are a bit baggy.  I didn't realize the jacket had shoulder pads.  I might cut them out as I really don't need them but they were not all that bulky.

Respected Contributor

I got the loungewear in the blue flowery combo.  Both fit well but if i keep the pants  I will definitely have to get them hemmed.  The colors are very pretty.  It also matches well with the blue pants and tank.  I ordered a pair of the black boot cut pants too.  The fit (even though the same size) was better than in the ankle pant on me but again too long. 

I think the TS pants and ankle pants are the same material as the leggings some of us got earlier. 

Honored Contributor

I got my navy TS pants yesterday. They fit great! When I looked t the label I saw "SHORT" and freaked out for a moment until I recalled that the inseam on Iman's short pants is longer than most. They will be just right, I think. I did not try them on with shoes and they just hit the floor.

The pants aren't a true navy, not that dark & would never be confused with black. They are not a bright blue though. I was reminded of Antthony's French Blue but I shrunk out of that outfit and no longer have it for comparison. Very nice blue. As always, Iman picked good colors for these. 

The cut is nice, looking at my profile in the mirror, I thought the pants made my legs look long and slim.

I think these will be very versatile - dress them up, dress them down. 

I hope I enjoy these as much as I think I will. I'll be back for more colors if I do. 

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 @willdob3 - thx for the reviews! ETA  for my orders is Monday.

I'm going knock them out next week in my new red pants with matching tank topped with a black leather jacket. I just need those leopard shoes @illinois8 Woman Wink

We have a $20 off $40 incentive if you want to pick up more! Visa checkout promo at HSN thru  Mar 31. Automatic coupon if you use Visa checkout for payment. Good for single item or multiple items. I posted details on the Beauty/Beast thread and the MarlaWynne layers thread.  Happy shopping Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I bought that blue slip into slim jacket with the zipper. I am a XL so I bought a XL and a 1X just in case. Both were very small so I sent them back. I was disappointed. The sizing seemed way off. 

Respected Contributor

@conltSorry the jacket did not work for you.  I have trouble with tops because I am big busted and never know whether I need to get a L, XL or 1X.  I try to read the garment measurements but sometimes that doesn't even help.  Sometimes I've found if you even order another color in the same size there are differences (not just in Iman's brand but in everything.)  This jacket worked for me this time in the XL but now I can't figure out how to get the zipper completey off!  Duh!!!

I think I've decided to return the lounge pants and the black TS because I'd have to get someone to hem them for me and they would probably just sit around here forever waiting for me to do that!   I feel like I am in a constant exchange/order process all the time! Wish I had learned to sew better!

I wore the lounge shirt in the blue and gold for my birthday dinner this weekend with another blue shirt under it.    I hate that it is dry clean only but the fit was great and looked cute with the blue ankle pants.  I also like that it is big enough that I can button across the chest without it gaping open! 

Honored Contributor

@conlt wrote:

I bought that blue slip into slim jacket with the zipper. I am a XL so I bought a XL and a 1X just in case. Both were very small so I sent them back. I was disappointed. The sizing seemed way off. 

@Roni18@willdob3@IlliniGirl88@butterfly123 @winamac1@conlt & all - 

I rec'd my orders today - the TSV pants and matching tanks in red and creamy white. 

Love the pants. Great fit. Dressy, yet comfortable with stretch. The fabric is dense but I think good for year round. I will pick up more colors.

The creamy white is a nice ivory tone, but a bit see through.  Def have to wear the appropriate undergarment in a flesh tone. I don't think it will be an issue for me b/c I won't wear these pants with tucked in tops. They are more knit like rather than trouser, so no tucking tops for me.

The tanks run small. They fit, but tight. I'm going to return and will wait for them at lower pricing and 1 size up. The color match with the pants is perfect. 

@conlt - I'm sorry your jackets didn't work b/c of sizing.  Really appreciate your review. This fabric is nice but fits almost like performance garments, I think smaller than her usual fit.,

My suggestion is 1 size up for the tops and jackets. I think you can also size up for the pants if you carry you weight in your hips. 

Rec'd the March Program guide with my order...IMAN has another Global Chic TS on Sunday March 19. No sneak peek photos, not sure what it will be Woman Wink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@conlt wrote:

@Roni18@willdob3@IlliniGirl88@butterfly123 @winamac1@conlt & all - 

I rec'd my orders today - the TSV pants and matching tanks in red and creamy white. 

Love the pants. Great fit. Dressy, yet comfortable with stretch. The fabric is dense but I think good for year round. I will pick up more colors.

The creamy white is a nice ivory tone, but a bit see through.  Def have to wear the appropriate undergarment in a flesh tone. I don't think it will be an issue for me b/c I won't wear these pants with tucked in tops. They are more knit like rather than trouser, so no tucking tops for me.

The tanks run small. They fit, but tight. I'm going to return and will wait for them at lower pricing and 1 size up. The color match with the pants is perfect. 

@conlt - I'm sorry your jackets didn't work b/c of sizing.  Really appreciate your review. This fabric is nice but fits almost like performance garments, I think smaller than her usual fit.,

My suggestion is 1 size up for the tops and jackets. I think you can also size up for the pants if you carry you weight in your hips. 

Rec'd the March Program guide with my order...IMAN has another Global Chic TS on Sunday March 19. No sneak peek photos, not sure what it will be Woman Wink

Hi Chi.  Thanks for the info.  I received my ivory pants, and I really like them.  I think they run fairly ttsize, but I do think if one is super hippy, maybe size up.  

I'm looking forward to her next T.S.  I like a lot of Iman's offerings!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"