Honored Contributor

Re: Iman February appearance

From the 90's

16649110_1388927701180203_1314752048261620455_n.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

16836668_1397433956996244_5764905249675580358_o.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I really like the look of the TS pants. I'm thinking of getting the navy pair. 

Does anyone have these from when when they were previewed?

@willdob3 - I just got home and had to jump online to grab the creamy white TS pants before they sell out. I think the pants look great, and what a great price with free s&h too. 

I also bought the red. ..surprising because I don't ususally wear bright colored pants, but I think her red tone is fab. Love both of the jackets, but taking a pass for now. Got the the coordinating tanks, only $20 & it's good to get them in the same exact color match. Then just pop on a leather jacket, another blazer etc & it's a sharp look. 

The chambray blue is so pretty. The navy looks like a true navy, not too dark. I also like the olive.  They said 25k sold already! Would be great to hear from someone that bought the pants during the sneak peek a couple mths ago. 

I bought creamy white too!   I need a pair of off white pants.  I hope they are not a stark white as I need cream!

@winamac1 - the 'Creamy White' pants are off white. One of the presentations last night they showed the tanks and put the white next to the creamy white to show the difference. 

What added to confusion when Bobbi hosted, I heard her refer to the creamy white pants as 'warm white' and ivory.  They named the creamy white tank 'ivory' online. Lol. 

I too want a creamy not stark white. 

I ended up sizing up by 1 size for the tank since it's fitted and the garment sizing online suggests it runs small for bust measurement. I could use a new set of tanks in all of those colors, but I want to get a few home to see how it fits before I go back for the other colors. 

Post your review of the pants.  Hope we love them!  

Thanks!  I only saw part of one presentation!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:
I caved some more and got the flowy top with the asymmetrical hem and the tank underneath. Smiley Tongue I got white since I bought navy and black pants. The navy looks pretty on TV, and I hope it's really more of a blue than a navy as it appears.

I've been buying much more clothes from HSN than from QVC. QVC needs to bring in younger-looking styles if they want my money. Also, I love HSN's customer service. Very easy to deal with and quick to fix problems!

@pinkmochi - you go girl! I'm still thinking about the flowy top. The pink was so popular in the top and color block jacket, it flew! 

I'm home for the night & glad IMAN has a few more shows. I love her style, confidence & she knows her stuff! 

I also like this top.  Thinking about the creamy white and the dusty rose.

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Draped Top
518-489

@Chi-town girl

I also thought about getting that top, but I didn't know if it would make my abdomen look bigger than it is because of the extra fabric. Let us know how it looks if you get it. Smiley Happy

I'd like if the flowy top was closed on the side instead of open like a sandwich board, but I want to see how it looks on me. I've had tops like that before that were closed, but they didn't have the asymmetrical hem. 

I wish that I could wear her jackets, but she doesn't have petites. I bought the leather and suede trench last fall, and that fit, but I got a blazer and had to return it. Otherwise, I'd get the special buy.

I have a pile of jeans in my closet and not enough nicer tops to go out. I wear scrubs for work, so I'm trying to add some tops to my wardrobe.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Thank you.

All the pictures and information is appreciated. 

Savannah Chrisley (sp) is supposed to have a line called Southern Charm or something close to this, coming soon. I look forward to seeing the styles she puts her name on. 

I hope you are doing well and happy shopping! 

@butterfly123 - Hi! Oh, is the Southern Charm line something new for HSN?

I like seeing the new collections and really don't care if it's celebrity or not, just about quality, fit & price point. HSN has done well giving us affordable contemporary options. Hope you are doing well!

@Chi-town girl

Southern Charm will be a new line debuting late spring/early summer. Tiger J that does Giuliana Rancic's line is also involved with the South Charm line. 

Giuliana was involved in Savannah coming to HSN.

I will give a heads up if I see more information.

If you see something, let me know please. 

Take care.

*The pictures you posted of Iman are spectacular. Beautiful woman, kind hearted.

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Thank you.

All the pictures and information is appreciated. 

Savannah Chrisley (sp) is supposed to have a line called Southern Charm or something close to this, coming soon. I look forward to seeing the styles she puts her name on. 

I hope you are doing well and happy shopping! 

@butterfly123 - Hi! Oh, is the Southern Charm line something new for HSN?

I like seeing the new collections and really don't care if it's celebrity or not, just about quality, fit & price point. HSN has done well giving us affordable contemporary options. Hope you are doing well!

@Chi-town girl

Southern Charm will be a new line debuting late spring/early summer. Tiger J that does Giuliana Rancic's line is also involved with the South Charm line. 

Giuliana was involved in Savannah coming to HSN.

I will give a heads up if I see more information.

If you see something, let me know please. 

Take care.

*The pictures you posted of Iman are spectacular. Beautiful woman, kind hearted.

@butterfly123 - excellent! If G likes it, I'm in trouble, lol. HSN is on a good roll. I will def be looking for it.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl, @winamac1, @Roni18,  and any others interested:

I ended up getting the black, creamy white (processing - not on waitlist anymoreWoman Very Happy), and the red TS pants.  I waffled back and forth on the red and finally decided to go for it.  I have some great leopard shoes and think the red pants will look great with them. 

I had recently bought Iman's previous TS zip ankle legging in the leopard and plaid.  LOVE them and they fit really well. 

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl, @winamac1, @Roni18,  and any others interested:

I ended up getting the black, creamy white (processing - not on waitlist anymoreWoman Very Happy), and the red TS pants.  I waffled back and forth on the red and finally decided to go for it.  I have some great leopard shoes and think the red pants will look great with them. 

I had recently bought Iman's previous TS zip ankle legging in the leopard and plaid.  LOVE them and they fit really well. 

@IlliniGirl88 - oh....now I MUST find some leopard shoes! That will look fantastic with the red ensemble. Arrrrrrrrr

I'm excited to add the creamy white and red pants to my wardrobe. Looking at my jackets, a few classic St John navy with nautical buttons/embellishments will coordinate well with both. And I have 2 in pink with black trim/buttons that I think will work. 

I liked both of IMAN's jackets so I will track for reviews and see if I can pick up later at clearance

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
IMAN Global Chic V-Neck Layered Top
522-278

Got this today and unfortunately I will be sending it back.  I just don't love it!  The inside tank is very thin, outside material has too much static.  The side with the longer sleeve looks nice, but the other side just sort of gapes open.  I would have preferred if the sleeves were the same on each side.   Also, it was a little too low cut on me (I think I could have gone down a size -so it might just have been low because it was too big.)

The color is very pretty (I ordered the pink shown above.)  Hope it works better for someone else!  My other Iman items are still in packaging.  Maybe I will have better luck with those.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:
522-278

Got this today and unfortunately I will be sending it back.  I just don't love it!  The inside tank is very thin, outside material has too much static.  The side with the longer sleeve looks nice, but the other side just sort of gapes open.  I would have preferred if the sleeves were the same on each side.   Also, it was a little too low cut on me (I think I could have gone down a size -so it might just have been low because it was too big.)

The color is very pretty (I ordered the pink shown above.)  Hope it works better for someone else!  My other Iman items are still in packaging.  Maybe I will have better luck with those.

@Roni18 - that was fast delivery! Thx for the review.  My IMAN orders just shipped today.

Excited to receive & hoping early recipients will post reviews asap