Respected Contributor

Re: Iman February appearance

@gabstoomuch wrote:

I got the taupe, but I am short. Marlo has the short on, and you can see they are too long on her. SHe is wearing the same color shoes to mask the length.

Same thing with Bobbi earlier. She is short (5'4") and the pants were too long.

Sigh, if I don't cancel, I will have to hem them.

I love Iman's 'slip into slim' in denim, but she is all over the map when she brings pants in. Sometimes her short is 28" (which is too short, they ride up to your shin when you sit down), sometimes short is 30" (which is workable when it is denim).

These are dress pants, so length needs to be right. I wish she would bring a 29" length Smiley Sad

@gabstoomuch I agree that 29" would be the perfect length.  I can sometimes do 30" though -- just depends on the pant.  I think she figures these will be worn with heels so maybe that is why it is a touch longer?  I don't wear high heels so I hope this aren't too long -- I rarely hem anymore. Although I suspect you could throw them in the dryer for a bit and shrink them down one inch if need be.

Esteemed Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Thank you, it will be nice to see iMan again.  Her presentation skills are much more polished than they were in her early days on HSN.

Guess you didn't hear her loudly shout out "Jes.. Ch...." when she heard how tall one of the models was...caught me by surprise!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl

On HSN homepage there is a vertical striped shirt that Iman is wearing. 

I can't find it.  Anyone know the item number?

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  -  I bought the black TS pants and am on waitlist for the white; hope I get them.  I should have stayed up last night to order them, but was too tired.  I'm also thinking about the red pants.  How are you planning on wearing them?  I was thinking with leopard heels, but I'm stuck in a rut of winter clothes.  I need to think more Spring outfits.  I like the navy, but it looks more cobalt and not a dark navy (like the color Talbots has right now - very nautical).  Does that even make sense???Woman LOL  The gray taupe is pretty too.  I love the striped halter shirt (purple, white, caramel) Iman is wearing on the home page, so cute!  I don't see it listed though.  Have a fun weekend!!!

@IlliniGirl88 -  I bought the coordinating tanks so I can just pop a jacket or cardi over the 2 pieces and look polished. The ivory with black, with piles of pearl necklaces for a Chanel look.

I loved seeing them style the red with a pink topper & with brown, something different for me as I would typically pair up red with black or gray. Taupe with red is nice too. These 4 pieces will help me go shop my closet for a fresh look. I don't think I've ever owned red pants. 

I think that striped top Iman is wearing in the promos is from her own closet, not an HSN item. 

Post your review when you get the pants.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Thank you.

All the pictures and information is appreciated. 

Savannah Chrisley (sp) is supposed to have a line called Southern Charm or something close to this, coming soon. I look forward to seeing the styles she puts her name on. 

I hope you are doing well and happy shopping! 

@butterfly123 - Hi! Oh, is the Southern Charm line something new for HSN?

I like seeing the new collections and really don't care if it's celebrity or not, just about quality, fit & price point. HSN has done well giving us affordable contemporary options. Hope you are doing well!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I did get the navy. As usual, Iman did an outstanding job on colors and I like several of them but I will wait for clearance or outlet prices on the others if I like the navy ones.

@willdob3 - IMAN looked so stunning this morning in the navy pants & color block jacket. I hope we all look equally chic Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

I caved some more and got the flowy top with the asymmetrical hem and the tank underneath. Smiley Tongue I got white since I bought navy and black pants. The navy looks pretty on TV, and I hope it's really more of a blue than a navy as it appears.

I've been buying much more clothes from HSN than from QVC. QVC needs to bring in younger-looking styles if they want my money. Also, I love HSN's customer service. Very easy to deal with and quick to fix problems!
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I really like the look of the TS pants. I'm thinking of getting the navy pair. 

Does anyone have these from when when they were previewed?

@willdob3 - I just got home and had to jump online to grab the creamy white TS pants before they sell out. I think the pants look great, and what a great price with free s&h too. 

I also bought the red. ..surprising because I don't ususally wear bright colored pants, but I think her red tone is fab. Love both of the jackets, but taking a pass for now. Got the the coordinating tanks, only $20 & it's good to get them in the same exact color match. Then just pop on a leather jacket, another blazer etc & it's a sharp look. 

The chambray blue is so pretty. The navy looks like a true navy, not too dark. I also like the olive.  They said 25k sold already! Would be great to hear from someone that bought the pants during the sneak peek a couple mths ago. 

I bought creamy white too!   I need a pair of off white pants.  I hope they are not a stark white as I need cream!

@winamac1 - the 'Creamy White' pants are off white. One of the presentations last night they showed the tanks and put the white next to the creamy white to show the difference. 

What added to confusion when Bobbi hosted, I heard her refer to the creamy white pants as 'warm white' and ivory.  They named the creamy white tank 'ivory' online. Lol. 

I too want a creamy not stark white. 

I ended up sizing up by 1 size for the tank since it's fitted and the garment sizing online suggests it runs small for bust measurement. I could use a new set of tanks in all of those colors, but I want to get a few home to see how it fits before I go back for the other colors. 

Post your review of the pants.  Hope we love them!  

Honored Contributor

@pinkmochi wrote:
I caved some more and got the flowy top with the asymmetrical hem and the tank underneath. Smiley Tongue I got white since I bought navy and black pants. The navy looks pretty on TV, and I hope it's really more of a blue than a navy as it appears.

I've been buying much more clothes from HSN than from QVC. QVC needs to bring in younger-looking styles if they want my money. Also, I love HSN's customer service. Very easy to deal with and quick to fix problems!

@pinkmochi - you go girl! I'm still thinking about the flowy top. The pink was so popular in the top and color block jacket, it flew! 

I'm home for the night & glad IMAN has a few more shows. I love her style, confidence & she knows her stuff! 

I also like this top.  Thinking about the creamy white and the dusty rose.

IMAN Global Chic Luxury Draped Top
518-489

Honored Contributor

IMAN is very guarded personally,  but she posted this pic on her Facebook page on Valentine's Day, captioned "My Forever Valentine". She posts a daily inspiration, and occasionally posts photos from her early modeling days. 

16729182_1386168928122747_8367657483903007438_n.jpg