Trusted Contributor

Re: If your waist area seems to have or be disappearing what tops do you like to wear?

My waist disappearing has been a big annoyance for me but we must accept it!!  Even though I am still slim a waistline is so much better!!Woman Frustrated

The kind of tops shown above are what I have gone to now and it works!!  I do long for the days I could tuck in my tops but I will survive!!Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

Re: If your waist area seems to have or be disappearing what tops do you like to wear?

It seems like my waist went south with the rest of me. One good thing my thighs are smaller! 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I walk and run at least 4-5 days a week. The distance I walk/run is usually 5-6 miles. I am 70 years old.  I have lost 56 lbs since April and need to lose another 14 lbs. I have done it all on my own. My son bought me a fitbit for my birthday in December and I love it. I keep track of all my food I eat. I think the best exercise to strenghten your core and help elongate your body is Pilates. This is the best ever. We have a pilates studio near where I live. I have Marie Osmond's exercise bar but I have never used it. Maybe I will give it a try or not. I have a small waist,very small hips and no butt. I do have a stomach but it is dwindling. I never could look in the mirror before because I was not happy with the way I looked but now everything is smaller but on the down side.

I like to wear sweaters that are oversized (not huge) and button down tops.  I get my tunic sweaters at JC Penney. They are called Arizona. They are in the junior department so I always size up. I wear them with my jeggings and jeans.