Respected Contributor

If you would like to try the peace, love, world line

I just went to their website and got a woman's zip front hoodie for $28 bucks after using their promo code. It was on sale and they took an additional 25% off! Hurry before they are gone or I get chopped off the boards. They have many items on sale, including kids stuff. Enjoy.

Trusted Contributor

Re: If you would like to try the peace, love, world line

Oh yes. If you like this line. Run, do not walk to their site. Great stuff at greater prices. Too cute and the kids stuff is adorable. 

Respected Contributor

Yes KCdiva the kids stuff is adorable. Think I may go back and get my grandaughter a hoodie Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So how much is given back?  Did you see the group of people who are on the board of NEST?  The numbers are crazy, that's a lot of people and I'm sure they don't all volunteer?

Not supporting anyone unless they disclose their financials, non profits are great if they are really created for the right reason. 

Honored Contributor

I see nothing on her website that indicates any of the money goes to charity. I find the information given to be very vague
Respected Contributor

25% off is only on sale items

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

To those familiar with this line, I need help with the sizing...Do you usually go with your regular size or size down?...I checked the sizing chart on a couple of their tops and they definitely appear to be running quite large, so will my usual size be too baggy?

eta:...Yes, I think I will size down and I will still have the loose comfortable fit that is meant for the style of these tops...Okay, good, I just answered my own question!...LOL

This line looks very nice!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Valued Contributor

It's interesting to me that this line was wildly popular during its launch last night, yet there are only a handful of posts on here. Did you ladies see the show? I liked most of the pieces but did not order. Shoot, even if I had wanted to, most would've been sold out  before I could've even opened my laptop. Your thoughts on the line in general?

Valued Contributor

I watched some of the show and this line is not for me because I never wear anything that has words or sayings on them.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Same here @Sylanne, no writing. And the pants, just one size, and they were dragging the floor with the 5'l0" models.