Honored Contributor

If you're a shorty like me, you'll like this :-)

This made me laugh... it's me to a T...

30 Awkward Moments Every Short Girl Can Understand

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you're a shorty like me, you'll like this :-)

Oh yeah. I'm 5'2" and can identify with sooo many of these. From one short girl to another, thanks HC!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

#5 is me!! I can NEVER see over the person in front of me!!

And they didn't list this - the seat belt never fits right - it cuts me at the neck. I swear, if I ever get hit from behind, my head is going to get cut off!!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the laugh!! My seat belt is adjustable at the neck so it doesn't cut me.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 JustJazzmom said:

Thanks for the laugh!! My seat belt is adjustable at the neck so it doesn't cut me.

Mine is adjustable and it's still too high. I bought the following item from Amazon. It works great, says it's safe.. no guarantee about that, but I'll likely get killed when my own airbag deploys, so I guess it doesn't matter.

Seat Belt Clip

~ house cat ~
Respected Contributor

I can relate to the one about not being able to reach things on the shelves at the grocery store. I sometimes resort to asking a taller person if he/she could get something for me (although I have been known to stand on a bottom shelf it if looks sturdy).

Valued Contributor

Loved it! 5'1" here.

Honored Contributor

How funny! I am almost 5'3" and can relate to those pictures- worse ones to get mad when I say, "Excuse me I can't see are MEN." and neither do they offer to let me see, hahahaha

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

I'm always searching for a tall person at a store to get something for me off the high shelf. Now that I'm older have given up climbing the shelves and standing on countertops.

Esteemed Contributor

So funny. I am only 5' 1/2" tall, but my DH is 6' so he gets things from high shelves as I am not safe on a chair at home. I relate to the seatbelt issues too. I have a port on my left side, so I need to stay away from that while I am driving. When I am a passenger, it is even worse as it feels like my neck is being cut off. I do sometimes stand on a bottom shelf at the grocery store though.