Respected Contributor

Re: If you like skinny crops

@Andreatoo 

The dress code really depends on the course. I happen to be a member at a private course with a fairly strict dress code. They balked at letting me play in my Nike Golf winter weight pants because they're pull on and to them they appeared to be sweats/warmups. You'd just have to check with each individual course. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

Seems to me that you can wear what you want to an office,people shop in slippers and pjs...why so picky on the golf course.Our courses are never busy and maybe they should relax the rules.It costs so much to golf that they might need to give the dress code a little leeway.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on these. I ordered them in my regular size 6 and they fit perfectly.  Ordered flax, but went back and ordered Olive and Tomato. I forgot how well Wit and Wisdom items fit. Oh yes.....They are twill,not denim.  Just fyi, 

Honored Contributor

@2zbeach wrote:

Thanks for the heads up on these. I ordered them in my regular size 6 and they fit perfectly.  Ordered flax, but went back and ordered Olive and Tomato. I forgot how well Wit and Wisdom items fit. Oh yes.....They are twill,not denim.  Just fyi, 

I'm so glad, @2zbeach . I just wish that they had worked for me. Oh, well.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland