Honored Contributor

Wit & Wisdom, which I think is a Nordstrom house brand, has array of colors on sale for $39. They come in regular and petite. They have my my particular petite size, which is almost impossible to find. They are shown cuffed, but you can wear them uncuffed.

They are 98%cotton/2%spandex and are very comfortable. It's a classic five-pocket styles supposedly designed to mold and hold you all day.

As always, free ship/free return.

I bought them in Flax, Brindle Olive, and Espresso -- all very versatile colors.

25/27 UNCUF AB SOLUTN CROP

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Re: If you like skinny crops

I love those, just bought a similar pair of Levi’s at Kohls. Those are great colors too. 

Honored Contributor

Update: They were just slightly baggy to the point that I knew I would not be happy wearing them. Oh, well. I will just have to do with the ones I already have. Woe is me. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

I thought they'd be cute to wear on the golf course on cooler days, but sadly, they're denim so it's a no go. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

I thought they'd be cute to wear on the golf course on cooler days, but sadly, they're denim so it's a no go. 

@FrostyBabe1 

I believe they're classified as twills and not denim. You should be able to get away with them

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 

I believe they're classified as twills and not denim. You should be able to get away with them

They do look like twills, but the video on the product page says they're denim. I suppose I could always return them if I get them and the fabric isn't right. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 

Are you concerned because of the golf course dress code or because you don't like denim?

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 

Are you concerned because of the golf course dress code or because you don't like denim?

It's the golf course dress code. No denim of any kind is allowed. I usually stick to strickly golf wear from Nike, Puma, UnderArmour, etc so that I know I won't have an issue, but thought these might be an option. I wouldn't have a use for them as anything other than golf wear. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 I might try a pair-I've always wanted to try the Wit and Wisdom brand. Plus I can't lose with the free shipping and returns, can get two sizes to try on. Great price. I would get the flax color.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@FrostyBabe1 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@FrostyBabe1 

It's the golf course dress code. No denim of any kind is allowed. I usually stick to strickly golf wear from Nike, Puma, UnderArmour, etc so that I know I won't have an issue, but thought these might be an option. I wouldn't have a use for them as anything other than golf wear. 

@FrostyBabe1 

I thought that was the issue; just checking. I certainly hope they wouldn't challenge the twills or I'm in trouble! My husband wants us to start golfing and the pickings in my wardrobe are slim! lol What is the rule on tops?