Respected Contributor

Re: If you like "peasant" style tops...

I got this Kim Gravel top in two colors:  poppy (more orange than red) and twilight.  Love the style and the fit.  I just posted a review, but it may be awhile before it shows up.  I washed them in the hand wash cycle and because they are 100% rayon, they appeared to have shrunk two sizes.  I gently stretched them back to the original size and shape and hung to dry.  They came out perfectly...very soft and no shrinkage or wrinkles. These tops will be great in warm weather with white pants or jeans.

http://www.qvc.com/Belle-by-Kim-Gravel-Embroidered-Stretch-Top.product.A303578.html

Contributor

Old Navy has a few cute ones this season as well. There's also Target's "Knox Rose" line that has tons of these at very reasonable prices. I love that line!

Honored Contributor

I really like peasant tops. But I have to be careful with their style because of my ethnicity they make me look like a real peasantWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

@BarkLessWagMorewrote:

Old Navy has a few cute ones this season as well. There's also Target's "Knox Rose" line that has tons of these at very reasonable prices. I love that line!

@BarkLessWagMore  I have seen some cute peasant style tops in the stores, but they are always too short for me.  I seem to have to pay more to get the correct length.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey @phoenixbrd

I think you gals will really like this one. 736 - 000 on evine

I'm presently on my phone so I can't post the picture. Classic peasant styling and the price is right!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  very cute....love the navy!

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoowrote:

@Trudey @phoenixbrd

I think you gals will really like this one. 736 - 000 on evine

I'm presently on my phone so I can't post the picture. Classic peasant styling and the price is right!

@Andreatoo Too funny!! Last night I put both the white and navy in my cart. Sat on it overnight. Glad I did bc today they are on an even better anniversary price. Liked both colors, couldn’t decide - so I bought both earlier this morning. Lol!

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom

Made me look! lol I thought it had gone down in price since midnight!

You had picked it out before last night's show?

Oso peasant.jpg

I really like it in the blue but I need to put the brakes on all the long sleeves! (the sleeve detail is so pretty!!!)

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo Yes,  I had picked it out before. This morning I woke up to an email notification that items in my cart were at reduced anniversary pricing. I  didn’t know which one I liked better so I got them both. LOL! Also, because of where I live I know I get more year-round use out of the longer sleeves than you do. So I understand why you watch the number of long sleeves that you have where I watch the number of sleeveless that I have. My sleeveless window is much much shorter than yours. LOL!

Respected Contributor

@Trudey Those are really cute.!