Valued Contributor

If you like Women with Control Crops you need to be fast around here!!

Women with Control Pull-on Knit Crop Pants

All sold out! It's only March...there is a WWC cargo crop as an April TSV. Not sure I like the cargo pockets on the side though...You need to be fast to get the customer favorites in her pants!

ETA- item #A200215

Valued Contributor

Re: If you like Women with Control Crops you need to be fast around here!!

They are available now.

Respected Contributor

Most colors and sizes are only available on waitlist. As popular as these crops are, you would think they would bring more in. I got lucky and ordered a new pair of black and white before they sold out. These are the only white crops that I have found that are flattering on me. I hope they come back soon.
Valued Contributor

AGV, I think I heard Renee says they have sold over 300,000 pairs of these crops on QVC! WWC bootleg leggings have been sold out forever too! If you read the reviews, everyone is just asking for her to bring them back in stock.

Lanakins- In which colors? The black, navy, white, teal, gray....are sold out in every size.

Super Contributor

The ones pictures above are really different from the April TSV pants. These have no pockets and the leg is wider and bell out a bit, and they are shorter.

The TSV pants, have a pocket just above the knee (on both legs) and they are a bit longer. The width of the leg is much more narrow.

I don't think I'm buying the TSV pants but they are nice looking pants. I do think the pocket placement is nice, the pockets are right above the knees, not high on the upper thighs. I think that makes it look nicer and draws attention away from the hips. Also, the leg width is much more slim which I think is a slimming look. I am not crazy about wide legged capris that bell out at the bottom.

Regular Contributor

I preorder the April Tsv in black. They arrived today they are cute! Pocket is above knee cargo style. Pockets are on each side in front. Cute!
Honored Contributor

will check out the TSV.....

wanted another pair of white last week on a different wwc crop and they were gone so fast! i did manage to get a pair of chocolate ones though.....that color also goes fast! i live in them in the spring and summer. so much more flattering than shorts. love her pedal pushers also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

On 3/18/2015 cruisingonroyal said: I preorder the April Tsv in black. They arrived today they are cute! Pocket is above knee cargo style. Pockets are on each side in front. Cute!

Thanks for the heads up! As long as the pockets aren't up by the hips...I'll leave that look for my husband's shorts/summer pants etc. I have never purchased a pair of WWC that weren't flattering. I just don't have any with pockets. I will give these a try. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

were On 3/18/2015 sunshine45 said:

will check out the TSV.....

wanted another pair of white last week on a different wwc crop and they were gone so fast! i did manage to get a pair of chocolate ones though.....that color also goes fast! i live in them in the spring and summer. so much more flattering than shorts. love her pedal pushers also.

were they the OTO during Fashionably Late? I ordered two pairs of them in black/navy. I haven't gotten them yet. They did sell out quickly (if they are the same ones).

Honored Contributor

mtnbikegirl they were these:

Women with Control Regular Tummy Control Crop Leggings

http://www.qvc.com/Women-with-Control-Regular-Tummy-Control-Crop-Leggings-Chocolate,-Medium.product....

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein