Honored Contributor

If you like REALLY B-I-G Buttons...

I know that this is "unique" and artsy, and it will only appeal to a few of you, but since it's at a big discount, I thought I would share it.

Neon Buddha by Pure & Co "Kaitlyn" French terry jacket at Neiman Marcus, $145, reduced to $50.40.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you like REALLY B-I-G Buttons...

You're right about "artsy."  I actually like the cut and style of the jacket. but those unmatched big buttons are a big turn-off for me.  Don't know if I'd like the French terry fabric either.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Lolakimono, Lola, only available in bl. & chalk. Ptice is now 80.00. Think I will order black Like, because it is DIFFERENT. Ordered the earrings from Amaz. Many thanks, Prov I 

Esteemed Contributor

I like it, it's a really nice jacket.   Not sure of the unmatched buttons, not so much the size but maybe if they were all the same.  

Honored Contributor

NO..........not even with a super gigantic discount

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

Lolakimono, Lola, only available in bl. & chalk. Ptice is now 80.00. Think I will order black Like, because it is DIFFERENT. Ordered the earrings from Amaz. Many thanks, Prov I 

@sligo 

This is what I see on my end.

NM.PNG

Honored Contributor

By gosh, I like it!!

Even the buttons.

And the price is right!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

It is a nice jacket. I don't care for the big buttons, but I could still see this styled into a great outfit for someone.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like it too - with the buttons.  I'm thinking about purchasing the black one.  

Esteemed Contributor

Not in the market for a  jacket but this is cute and I particularly like the unmatched large buttons.