Honored Contributor

Re: If you like CHUNKY sweaters...

About  100% cotton...I find sweaters made of this to be very soft and comfy.  But really, they don't keep me very warm at all and they take FOREVER to dry!Woman Mad

I prefer merino wool when I wear a sweater. It's not itchy and it's so soft.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I am looking for a chunky pullover sweater that has a open neck..anyone see anything like that out there yet?

@dex

Like a cowl neck?

Honored Contributor

My DH spilled bleach on my pretty cobalt blue cable knit sweater so this one may be it's replacement. Very pretty sweater!

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

$28 ???    I wonder what was wrong with it...

@chrystaltreeWhat makes you think something is wrong with it? It's a daily special.  The price has now gone back up.

$69.95 $49.99 Save $19.96 (29%)

Honored Contributor

@dex

Also from LLB-

Signature Cotton Fisherman Tunic Sweater, Washed
Item #: TA297471

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

$28 ???    I wonder what was wrong with it...

My question is---what is wrong with you?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love that Daily Deal sweater from yesterday!  It's $49 today.  I wouldn't get it because it's a bit too short.  I like something like that to be mid-thigh, or at least 29" long.  It has to cover your butt or you end up cold when there's a chill in the air.

I've developed a mania for sweaters in the past year, so much so that I won't need any more for years.  Jamie Gries had this beautiful sweater coat that went on sale for 2/3 off.  I picked it up in the gray and then the tan, though I might give the latter to my sister.  On the bright side, everything I picked up was at a good to great discount.  You're tempting me, @lolakimono!  That fisherman sweater's beautiful, though I didn't check the length.  The price is too high, especially since I don't need it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ms X

@dex

@Feline_groovy

Textured Stitch Sweater, Crewneck Pullover
Item #: TK296683

Distinctively marled, with a mix of cables and stitches.

Size & Fit
  • Slightly Fitted: Softly shapes the body.
  • Falls at hip.
  • Falls at hip.

Fabric & Care
  • Marled slub blend of 55% cotton/27% acrylic/18% polyester.
  • 5 gauge.
  • Machine wash, dry flat.
Additional Features
  • Wonderfully textured yarns feature cables and basketweave stitchwork.
  • Ribbed trim.
  • Droptail hem with side slits.
  • Imported.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono,

We must think alike.Woman Happy In response to @dex 's request , I was thinking a FISHERMAN'S SWEATER, too!  The ones you posted are great. Thanks.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono thanks for the beautiful choices...I just knew that it would be you that could find just the right look.Sorry it has taken me awhile to get back but we are on vacation in Canada and we had 25 friends visiting us.One friend loves to cook and we were involved in a major dinner that included bbq ribs,buffalo wings,coleslaw,baked beans,potato salad,corn,and spinach salad...all from scratch so we were busy.We made dessert too so it was a feast.