Super Contributor

Re: If you haven't seen this Issac/Shawn scarf moment, it's worth a good morning laugh to start the day...

Hilarious!

Honored Contributor

Re: If you haven't seen this Issac/Shawn scarf moment, it's worth a good morning laugh to start the day...

Thanks for the chuckles!

Esteemed Contributor

that was Fun to watch!

Respected Contributor

Love it....love Isaac and Shawnie Sue.
Respected Contributor

I love it when someone starts laughing and then you are laughing out loud and it just is like a runaway train and no stop in sight!!! Makes for a fun and happy show!! His scarves are beautiful and they really do speak for themselves.

Respected Contributor

So cute! On another segment the other day she had a laugh attack that would not stop. I was laughing with her.

Respected Contributor

They are hilarious!

Occasional Contributor

I just saw the scarf moment!! I was crying; that was great.