Honored Contributor

Re: If you could only wear one style top

Wow! the 3/4/ sleeve v necks rule!

I can now illustrate my 'uniform' of choice.

BR shell.jpg

This one I just purchased yesterday

target shell.jpg

Trusted Contributor

This is a tough question because of the different seasons. Do i get to pick the season style? LOL

I pick classic crisp white collard shirt (natural fibers) for spring plus here in florida this would really be for all seasons.

Summer-white cotton tee with V neck.

Fall-white 3/4 bateau shirt.

Winter- winter white long sleave knit shirt with mock turtle neck.

Honored Contributor

A turtleneck ... I have them long sleeve, short sleeve and sleeveless.  My top of choice ... all year around.

Honored Contributor

A tee shirt with pima cotton, boat neck, elbow sleeves, and hemline to cover the hips (not tunic).  A small pocket over the left breast would be a nice touch.      Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Just one?  Yikes.

Maybe a boho peasant top or a tunic.  

Respected Contributor

A V neck tee with a shirt tail hem.  A  little bit high/low.  Regular and tunic length.  I like a chest pocket also. 3/4 or short sleeve

~Enough is enough~
Respected Contributor

I love the basic women's style T-shirt made by Gildan. It's not too boxy, and the sleeves are a bit shorter. Perfect for me!

Honored Contributor

For me it has to be a sleeveless top with or without buttons. It's an easy way to dress because I can always throw something on top of it without adding too much bulk in the arms like you get with a sleeved top. Plus I can wear them year-round.Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

If I could wear one style of top, I'd select a button down collared shirt.  Sleeveless, 3/4, or long sleeves, it could be layered and dressed up or down.  

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

If I could wear one style of top, I'd select a button down collared shirt.  Sleeveless, 3/4, or long sleeves, it could be layered and dressed up or down.  

@wildcat fan

@I'm actually quite surprised that you're the first to mention the basic button down blouse! Well sort of; @NativeJax picked it along with 3 others! lol