Valued Contributor

If you are celebrating Easter, are you wearing something new?

[ Edited ]

I will be in church and am wearing a white denim jacket (Kohls) with a yellow, white and black sleeveless ruffled top underneath (from Penneys) and black dress pants(kohls). I love this color combination, and I discovered that a black jacket also looks great with the new blouse.

Honored Contributor

Re: If you are celebrating Easter, are you wearing something new?

@chihuahuamom,

Your outfit sounds very pretty and well put together. I also shop JCPenney's and Kohls! I am still debating on what outfit to wear! Enjoy your day,

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-wsG1Iio9Mzo/Uxns3BsnsXI/AAAAAAABiOQ/M2JI83GYjSc/s1600/Happy+Easter+Gif+3.jpghttp://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/76980-Happy-Spring-Butterfly.gif?1

Esteemed Contributor

It is going to be cold and rainy here....so I will just wear my Spring raincoat...LOL

Honored Contributor

I'm wearing a houndstooth navy  blue suit from Talbots. It is warm enough ,that I hope I don't have to wear a coat

Honored Contributor

We are going to the 2nd service on Easter. I don’t know what I’m wearing until I see about the weather. We may get more rain ☔️ so it will be a little on the cool side. Nothing sleeveless though.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have yet to decide and probably won't until Sunday morning. Would be fun to share what outfits we wear that day. Stay tuned.

Esteemed Contributor

It’s going to be almost 90 degrees here. Most people will be wearing shorts and sandals. I don’t see many people going all out for Easter outfits in Arizona. We don’t wear hats, jackets, cardigans etc. pants that aren’t jeans and a nice shirt is considered dressing up. 

Honored Contributor

I won't be going to church and I have no idea what I will be wearing to dinner at DH's family's house.  Probably nice jeans and I couldn't even guess yet on the top.

Yesterday the weather showed 55 and sunny and this morning they've changed it to 38.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

It is pouring and in the 50's today and supposed to be sunny mid 70's on Sunday, but we shall see.  I never thought I would ever see a White Christmas in Texas but did just that several years ago.  Also we had that same year the Saturday before Easter it snowed as well.  The next morning at church no one had on their new Easter Frocks, but come the following Sunday it was a sea of pretty colors. 

Happy Easter.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Maybe.  Depends on the weather and my mood on Sunday morning.