Honored Contributor

Re: If you Dress up for EASTER

I like the style but not the floral pattern fabric.
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono I like the style of the dress, on the fence about the jacket.  Shoes- Color is   perfect, style- not for me.  

I think overall I'd pass on this if I saw it out shopping.  Just not. my style.  I think if it is your style it would be quite pretty (with different shoes!) 

Esteemed Contributor

It's pretty but old fashioned looking and looks like it would be uncomfortable. I don't wear dresses. In fact, I don't even own a dress. I don't get dressed up for Easter.

Honored Contributor

It needs a hat. A lovely white floppy hat.

Honored Contributor

Not for me.  I don't care for all the flowers on the outfit.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@lolakimono 

It is very pretty though not my style.

I’ll be home alone and streaming church services this Easter. I think most of us will be home. That is going to be different...

@willdob3   Choir will be so missed on the livestream.  We do that from our church and mine is coming up in just a few minutes so I need to hurry and get prepared.  I feel as though I need a reverend atmosphere.  I will miss the big choir.  We have a few musicians who attend with the pastor each week but there is something about a big joyful noise unto the Lord.

Trusted Contributor

Jellybean the dress is beautiful,but this year Easter seems never.Mychurch has been done for a while.my pastor does prayers on e mail each day.I miss all my friends there.Hopefully this will end,but who knows when.This is a scary time for everyone.

Valued Contributor

I find it too matronly and a retro look of the early 60's which is not attractive.  

Esteemed Contributor

The dress/coat look like they're from the 60s, so I'd pass. I really dislike those shoes.....chunky heels and ankle straps don't do much for the legs!

Esteemed Contributor

When this is all over, we are throwing the biggest St.Patrick's Easter de Mayo of July party anyone's ever seen!!