Honored Contributor

Re: If this is fashion, I'm out.

@ECBGwrote:

Here's an extreme tulip sleeve!

Image result for tulip sleeve

I would not wear that.

However, l would wear something like this. It brings to mind the saying "most things are okay in moderation."

IMG_0393.JPG

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshops

Summer is here.  I wear all of them.  Especially off shoulder tops and dresses.   I love to show as much of my tan without getting arrested.   If you got it, why not?

Honored Contributor

@handygal2wrote:

@ECBGwrote:

Here's an extreme tulip sleeve!

Image result for tulip sleeve

I would not wear that.

However, l would wear something like this. It brings to mind the saying "most things are okay in moderation."

IMG_0393.JPG

@handygal2,That's lovely.  Hope you find it.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@millieshops   It is definitely  a trend and I will pass on it.  It's in one season and out the next.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Cold shoulder not for me.   Bell sleeves not sure but probably not.  Maybe a small one and never know.

I love the ankle jeans and office too cold for capris even so i am liking ankle length idea.   I love them rolled too.  Purchased 2 colored pair or spring and summer.  Wore some jean ones with boots this winter.

Never thought I would wear leggings or skinney jeans but found  the right ones for me  and enjoy wearing.

Some trends not me or I think too old for them so I run with those i am comfortable in.

Some I wonder what the heck but if I was much younger I might give some of those a try.

I am just glad I can do as I please and no longer care who doesn't like what I have on.  This isn't high school any more.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I like what I call "flutter sleeves" for summer.....but cold shoulder isn't for me..

Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of cold shoulder. I might wear a subtle bell sleeve, but I don’t have anything like that now. I had a top and a dress with flutter sleeves. I still own a subtle lantern sleeve top from years ago. Just goes to show you trends come and go and come back again. At 50+ I don’t worry about trends, but since I love clothes I still find it interesting to see what’s going on in fashion each season. If I like it I buy it, whether it be trendy or classic. 

Honored Contributor

I never have any problems with any of my sleeve-detailed tops getting in my food.

I see many have problems, and I never have.  I have quite a few bell-sleeved tops and there is no food at the end of my sleeve.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"