Honored Contributor

If anyone shops Boston Proper,

they are having up to 75% off dresses and up to 50% off clearance items. Just FYI

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Re: If anyone shops Boston Proper,

Honored Contributor

Alternate Image

This one was $198, now $74.99.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

I was just on the site Friday and found a shirt that I want but unfortunately it's a new arrival. I posted it on my outfit thread if you're curious..

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Snicks1

I was just on the site Friday and found a shirt that I want but unfortunately it's a new arrival. I posted it on my outfit thread if you're curious..

I checked out the top you liked, it is cute. Too bad it isn't included in their sale. I haven't been keeping up on the threads lately, so didn't know if anyone shopped BP. We have a fairly new warehouse here in my small town, so I check them out more now than before.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1

I had never heard of them until @StylishLady mentioned it on a thread about favorite online shopping sites and/or catalogs So of course I was looking at the different sites that people were posting. That was one I keep going back to! LOL I haven't picked anything up there yet though

Super Contributor

I have shopped there when they have sales.  The pieces are nice and pretty good quality .Many cute items but find many of the necklines  in tops are a little too low on me 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Snicks1

I had never heard of them until @StylishLady mentioned it on a thread about favorite online shopping sites and/or catalogs So of course I was looking at the different sites that people were posting. That was one I keep going back to! LOL I haven't picked anything up there yet though

@Andreatoo,I've shopped there several years back.  To many things cut way too deeply.  I gave up.