Honored Contributor

If Your Top and Bottom are Two Sizes

Here is a way to get a dress-like look, from White House Black Market.

Honored Contributor

Re: If Your Top and Bottom are Two Sizes

Oh, I just love this!  Super pretty and feminine! I love the floral print that is not screaming loud and the little edging -- very clever! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

That's gorgeous!  I love the sandals too.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono That is gorgeous! Perfect summer occasion outfit imo, because you can use the pieces more casually otherwise. Nice t shirt with the skirt, tank with jeans or nice casual pants.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I love it.  But, I seem to have a problem at White House/Black Market.  Now I know that I am probably not in their demographic age, but if I am in their stores that does not mean I will not be buying anything. 

I have NEVER been in a White House store and been acknowledged by a sales person.....NEVER.  At first I thought it was just the people working at the store near my house.  So, when I was visiting another city I stopped in to their store.....same thing.  Not even a hello.....just completely ignored. I feel like the invisiible women in their stores.

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Oh, I just love this!  Super pretty and feminine! I love the floral print that is not screaming loud and the little edging -- very clever! 

This outfit is lovely.  The shoes are perfect.  I remember having a low waisted dress back in the 60's.  Not sure what they  called them back then.

Honored Contributor

I was curious about the price on this so I just looked-skirt is $160, top is $99, shoes are $115. They do have a 40% off code right now. Reviews say the skirt runs at least one size small. Available in regular and petite.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

I have NEVER been in a White House store and been acknowledged by a sales person.....NEVER.  

@Travone 

Reminds me of Macy's!  We used to joke that Macy's had magical doors.  Once you entered through those doors you became invisible to everyone who worked there.  Smiley Wink