Honored Contributor

From Chicos, the No Iron Lena shirt!

Buy any two items, get the highest 50% off!   

True red and true purple!

(More colors in store than on line).

Respected Contributor

Re: If You LOVE Jewel Tones!

ECBG...

I too love Jewel Tones...They are my coloring for my skin tone.  Pastels was me out...

About 35 yrears ago while living in San Francisco, I had my "Colors" done by a Business Professional Colorist.  

It was all the rage back in the early 1980's for "Corporate Women" to have their Colors done. 

It was no surprise to me that I was a "Jewel Tone".

I love dark saturated emerald greens, blue reds, royal purple, sapphire colors...I say Fall bring it on!

Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

ECBG...

I too love Jewel Tones...They are my coloring for my skin tone.  Pastels was me out...

About 35 yrears ago while living in San Francisco, I had my "Colors" done by a Business Professional Colorist.  

It was all the rage back in the early 1980's for "Corporate Women" to have their Colors done. 

It was no surprise to me that I was a "Jewel Tone".

I love dark saturated emerald greens, blue reds, royal purple, sapphire colors...I say Fall bring it on!

@Bellabutterfly,I color coded all of my Interior Design students and they were amazed!

I'm a "light" winter.  Ashe Blonde, deep hazel eyes.

Trusted Contributor

@ECBG Just so happens I will be in a mall with a Chico's today and will check out the shirts!!   Jewel tones are good on me also!!

Thanks!!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I do love Chico's no-iron shirts and those colors are lush.  I think those shirts are $79 so even with that discount, you are talking over $100 for two shirts.  I can think of other things to spend $100 on this early in my fall shopping.