Respected Contributor

Re: If Scottie Dogs are Your Thing...

Aaaaaawwwww, the Scotty head tilt in a plaid coat. So adorable. That's a sweet sweater/sweatshirt. I like it-thanks!

GruntyMcGruntums said 'thanks' too!

Honored Contributor

RADLEY has a number of handbags on the qvc website that feature scotties!

i have been hoping the holiday scottie purse would get marked down, but only the wallet did so far..... "little drummer dog"......if anyone sees this on sale anywhere, let me know please!

radley london little drummer dog.jpeg

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

RADLEY has a number of handbags on the qvc website that feature scotties!

i have been hoping the holiday scottie purse would get marked down, but only the wallet did so far..... "little drummer dog"......if anyone sees this on sale anywhere, let me know please!

radley london little drummer dog.jpeg

@sunshine45 

Your bag is marked down now.

https://www.qvc.com/RADLEY-London-Little-Drummer-Dog-Medium-Zip-Top-Multiway.product.A390620.html

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  thanks so much for thinking of me!

fortunately for me, it was on sale a few months ago and i picked the purse and the wallet up at a clearance price. UNFORTUNATELY it is now at an even lower price than i paid.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein