Honored Contributor

Re: If PINK is Your Color...

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shanus,

D&C has their antique rose colored garments, too. I bought a top in that color once. The color did not look right on me. I think that color made me look washed out or something.

@SilleeMee  I did, too. Back it went...too close to my complexion color. I need more contrast....probably you do, as well. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono: Love your outfit, especially the ruana!

Antique pink is not my color, but the off white in the ruana is. Just picked it up on the bay. 

I will get a lot of use from this wool/ nylon item this winter, both indoors and outdoors. Great to throw on when taking the dog out in the yard for a quick potty run morning and night and for keeping the thermostat down indoors.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   It ought to be nice quality as it's made by those Irish weavers.  If it's wool, you'll have to mothball it every summer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I LOVE the color, and it looks good on me, but there's just too much of a good thing in that ruana to make it work for me. I'd be lost in it. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono

I think it's very pretty, both style & colors.

Don't think it would look good on me against my skin tone.

Enjoy it,

Trusted Contributor

I think I will order this.  I love ruanas.  I'm always cold and they keep me nice and toasty.  Thanks for sharing.