Frequent Contributor

Re: Idina Menzel launches QVC collection Encore

and doesnt stay in her lane, but criticizes those that do what she is doing. She is very negative and  I wont buy from people that knpwingly LIE about others..

QVC Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

she is a singer as in Let it go

Frequent Contributor

with her ngative attitudee towards others   you would think she would stay in her lane, but thats how elistists think

Frequent Contributor

I like him.

Yes she can sing

she needs to stick to that instead of criticizing others.

Honored Contributor

From the brief look I had at her offerings, I liked what I saw. She doesn't rely on loud colors or prints and extras, which less expensive clothing often need to hide their cheap construction and fabric. Everything looked minimalist and seem to me to show the beauty of the woman wearing her clothing more than the clothing wearing the woman.

I wish her success in her new endeavor and hope her line of clothing sells well...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JJsMom wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Why???

This person doesn't strike me as having an interesting sense of style. 

I feel the same about Candace, Brooke Shields, and Jessica Simpson, but they all have clothing lines.

Frankly, Idina's professional career is way more interesting than those I mentioned, so I'm actually more interested in seeing what she has to offer.

Everyone that you listed has a "professional career". Looks like thru her own admission during the show with Host Mary, she didn't have much 

involvement in the development of the line.

I watched a portion of the show via video and Idina  said she was doing research now about the different fabrics used for "her" line so that she wouldn't come across as someone just slapping her name on it..duh... that's EXACTLY what she did,lol. And she decided to do research afterwards to prep for her QVC tv show, just like a performer 🤪 

Candace developed her fashions based on her tv persona's wardrobe due to fans request.

Did Idina's fans ask her for her fashions? I didn't hear that during my review of the presentations. Appears to me it's just a money grab...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I don't buy basics at QVC with the exception of Linea in the past. Basics can be found anywhere, so I won't take the chance on QVC's declining quality fabrics and fit issues. I will only buy clothing that I can't find anywhere else.
Nothing was unique or interesting in her line.
Respected Contributor

Love Idina and her clothing line. Albeit a little pricey, They are cute basic pieces to add into any wardrobe. Hopefully it’s well received by the viewers. The 1st time I saw Idina Was back in 1995 in Rent on Broadway. Lol..
Honored Contributor

I remember her because John Travolta butchered her name at some awards show.  Best thing that ever happened to her career.  Another note-worthy fact, no prints.  Yes, people can live without prints, but I'm not one of them.