Respected Contributor

Idina Menzel launches QVC collection Encore

[ Edited ]

Best-known for her powerful performances from Broadway to the big screen, actor/singer/songwriter Idina Menzel's busy professional life is matched by a busy off-camera role as mom, wife, and philanthropist. With time at a premium and "put-together-style" a must, Idina was inspired to create Encore, a collection of fashionable yet easy-to-wear pieces that transition seamlessly from one activity to the next. Encore by Idina Menzel sets the stage for women seeking an effortless wardrobe that meets the demands of a busy life with style and comfort. Idina believes "every woman deserves her own Encore" to applaud the many roles women play brilliantly every day at work, at home, and in between. The collection reflects her personal ethos of living authentically and includes pinnacle pieces influenced by her bi-coastal lifestyle along with foundational items that work together and build up in cozy layers. The collection expresses a modern sensibility and attitude in streamlined silhouettes of ultra-soft fabrications with stylish details - all in a quality that offers exceptional value.

Encore by Idina Menzel

• Monday, May 23, 2022 at 4pm ET with Mary DeAngelis on QVC
  • Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 1am ET with Monifa Days on QVC
Valued Contributor

Re: Idina Menzel launches QVC collection Encore

@banned again , thanks for this info.  I'll be interested in seeing what she has.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@banned again,

Thanks for the post, I will stay tuned!

Happy monday words on black letter board and bouquet of bright wild flowers in tin can vase on table against blue wooden wall. concept hello monday. Premium Photo

Esteemed Contributor

I will be interested to see what she comes up with.  As far as the description of her "vision,"  it all added up to blah, blah, blah, and more blah.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I will be interested to see what she comes up with.  As far as the description of her "vision,"  it all added up to blah, blah, blah, and more blah.

@Puppy Lips,

I was thinking of the same word when I read this long explanation of her 'vision.'

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I'll probably look at her Encore collection, but the long explanation of her clothing is just  a marketing ploy. Does nothing for me individually. I don't buy into that kind of hype. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Why???

This person doesn't strike me as having an interesting sense of style. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

I'll probably look at her Encore collection, but the long explanation of her clothing is just  a marketing ploy. Does nothing for me individually. I don't buy into that kind of hype. 

Unless she has a huge social following, this will be a one and done venture.

I think Q locks them in for 1 full year, 2 or 3 seasonal collections. With higher prices across the board and nothing unique, this one won't last. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

"Idina was inspired to create Encore, a collection of fashionable yet easy-to-wear pieces that transition seamlessly from one activity to the next."

Doesn't ever other QVC vendor offer the same "you can wear it everywhere" clothes?

Respected Contributor

I am gazing into my QVC crystal ball.wait, I see Jane T. hosting this show with Idina....what can they possibly talk about?