Esteemed Contributor

Try Estelle’sDressyDresses.com. They have a large boutique about 45 minutes from where I live. They have all kinds of dresses & gowns for all ages. 

I know a lot of people who have bought beautiful dresses there both in the store & on line at discounted prices.

Regular Contributor

Look at Curations Boho Chiffon Dress on HSN. Price is $14.95. I bought navy floral in small (regular size is medium). Navy is very dark and could pass for black. It is light and airy and hides a multitude of figure flaws. 

Respected Contributor

Nordstrom, Lord&Taylor, Bloomingdales, Macy’s

Esteemed Contributor

Just received an email from Dillard's with a lot of their new dresses for spring and summer. Some very nice things including wedding apparel. Dillard's and vonMaur are my first choices every time when searching for that perfect dress or outfit in Lincoln. If I need to shop further, I go to KC for serious shopping!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@Patz822 

I received a text from Macy’s about a flash sale on dresses. 

Tonight 50%, 6PM EST until midnight. 

The sales staff would be able to give you the promo code for the sale.

Honored Contributor

@Patz822  Check out Lord & Taylor because they have a great selection and normally very good prices.  Or you can try Nordstrom.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I agree with the ladies who mentioned Lord & Taylor.  I got a dress for my nephew's wedding there last year.  And it was a real nice priceWoman Very Happy.

I think you could easily find dresses for both weddings at L&T.  I was lucky to find my shoes there also.

I have 2 weddings - September & October 2019 and BOTH in barns!  I'm assuming the dress will be on a "casual" side (compared to other family weddings).  I'm thinking palazzo style pants for both weddings.

I wish I could help you find something.  I love doing that!