Honored Contributor

Iaasic, I Would Love Your Tee Shirts With A Longer Sleeve

I just don't like a cap sleeve or a very short, shirt sleeve. I like your material and your colors, but the sleeves you have are not very flattering on me. Please consider making some tees like this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Iaasic, I Would Love Your Tee Shirts With A Longer Sleeve

Sorry, for some reason the board won't let me respell Isaac.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree, the sleeves are too short.
Super Contributor

The cap sleeve is very unforgiving and unflattering for most women. The only ones who should wear it are women with toned upper arms, and the Gymboree (pre-K) crowd.

Valued Contributor

Yes, I agree! I've seen many Mizrahi items that I would love to purchase, but ultimately don't because of the cap sleeves. it's like 80% of his items with short sleeves are cap. And it's funny, too, because they must know that customers aren't happy with the sleeves because they frequently seem to address this issue "Cap sleeves look good on everybody!" or "This is the perfect sleeve length!" Not!!

Honored Contributor

Thank you, ladies. Maybe someone might see this post and consider our point.

Super Contributor

Yes Please! Those short sleeves are for much younger arms. I have some very nice Tees that have the sleevs a few inches above the elbow and they look & feel great! Not feeling self-conscious in them.

Respected Contributor

I really wish he'd change most of his tops and dresses to short sleeves as opposed to cap, too. The capped sleeve makes my arm look heavy, and they really aren't. I love his clothing and would buy so much more, but that capped sleeve stops me every time. I recently purchased his curved hem tee shirt in three colors. Those sleeves were much better than the cap, but could still be improved upon. I think there is sort of a short sleeve sweet spot, and I wish he would find it, and replace the cap sleeves with this newer short sleeve.

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}SmileTOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!! Not only is it so close to sleeveless, it's also unflattering!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree too. I have never been a fan of cap sleeves. Make them longer please.