Trusted Contributor

ITKWD's Mary wearing cute new LOGO jacket today

Mary looks cute in that new black LOGO jacket.  I ordered one in black and one in green.  A269972.  I like that it's not too long and I like the peplum cut.  I hope it works for me!  Just thought I'd post the link in case anyone else liked it.  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: ITKWD's Mary wearing cute new LOGO jacket today

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

Mary looks cute in that new black LOGO jacket.  I ordered one in black and one in green.  A269972.  I like that it's not too long and I like the peplum cut.  I hope it works for me!  Just thought I'd post the link in case anyone else liked it.  Smiley Happy

@TuesdayTaylor  Thanks. I have the black en route; can't wait til see it.  I wonder if it'll be in her show on Monday?  I hope not because if I really like the black I'll want the green, and once they air they will probably all be gone.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pearley, I was thinking the same thing about her Monday show.  I ordered the black and then went back and also got the green just in case I end up loving the black!  I wanted to get it before it surely sells out!  We're totally on the same LOGO page.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

Pearley, I was thinking the same thing about her Monday show.  I ordered the black and then went back and also got the green just in case I end up loving the black!  I wanted to get it before it surely sells out!  We're totally on the same LOGO page.  Smiley Happy

@TuesdayTaylor  Since we don't get our S&H charge reimbursed any more, I' try hard to resist ordering two of anything before I'm sure I like it.  That's so hard to stick to with LOGO items though, since they sell out and then you don't get a second chance.  So what you did was smart in the case of LOGO.  If it airs tomorrow night, I'll have to make up my mind ASAP about the green.   I checked my order status and I won't have my black one tomorrow to help me decide.

Honored Contributor

I love a good peplum and the cut is cute but I am NOT a fan of the French terry :-(
Respected Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor  Good choice!  Cute!