Honored Contributor

@Oznell   Thanks!  I love it!  I am very tired of seeing women my age in jeans and t-shirts that say something.  I've been wearing pants, which I have found to be more comfortable and have gotten rid over the t-shirts with something on them over the last 8 years or so. 

Honored Contributor

Re: ITALIAN STREET STYLE

[ Edited ]

@NJgirl 1205 wrote:
Must be one of the larger cities - Rome or Milan? All the looks could be found in pretty much any cosmopolitan city in the world. Not sure anything about these is particularly Italian. I was in Italy last spring and can assure you that the “fashions” were pretty dowdy and rather non-description in the countryside.

@NJgirl 1205, my son was in Italy recently and said exactly the same thing.

He mentioned to me the most stylish and beautiful women in the world (and he has traveled the world) are right here in the good ole USA...

Honored Contributor

I do think the Milanese and the Romans have esp. interesting style.

I have this wonderful "vintage" book on Italian chic, which must go back to the Eighties or Nineties, and they lay out the distinctive points of modern Italian style, even down to the differing fashion points of view in say, Florence, as opposed to Rome.  I love it!  Allowing for the passage of decades, a lot of the points and illustrations they make are pretty much reflected in these current photos...

I've got to dig out that book!

Trusted Contributor
Is the gentleman available on Easy Pay?? 😁
Honored Contributor

Ha, ha, @MarnieRez3 --  the gent in question has certainly put himself together well!

Honored Contributor

Is the Italian in the tan jacket and tie for sale? 

Trusted Contributor
@Foxxee
My thoughts exactly! What a stunner.