Esteemed Contributor

I love it. I get the cozy Christmas feeling without the pressure. It's also nice to know that just outside my front door it's hot and sunny!

Honored Contributor

Re: IT'S ONLY JUNE 26th!!!

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Now all the ladies who spent the year vehemently denouncing goods made in China and demanding to know where items were made, can buy themselves a boatload of Christmas junk from.... CHINA! 

@Kachina624 Woman Very Happy Woman Wink

And it seems the 'decor', especially, but not limited to, Parr Hill's stuff gets more cutesie and kitschy every year...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

In my dotage, I can still recall that CinJ meant Christmas in JULY. By my calculations, J now stands for June. It's going to be 95 here in upstate NY this weekend. I have no desire to think about the cold of winter, unless my A/C goes out. And, as others have said, the cheap cr@p from China is such a turnoff.

Honored Contributor

So where is anything from QVC made besides China and that other 'country' called Imported? Isn't it rare to see something made in the US? So yes, VPH's stuff is made in China. What a surprise.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

In my dotage, I can still recall that CinJ meant Christmas in JULY. By my calculations, J now stands for June. It's going to be 95 here in upstate NY this weekend. I have no desire to think about the cold of winter, unless my A/C goes out. And, as others have said, the cheap cr@p from China is such a turnoff.

@Vivian   I guess we should rejoice they don't start CIJ in that other "J" month, January. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

As I have stated many times on these forums, I am not a fan of hot humid weather.  It stifles me.  

I agree about Christmas on the Q being too early.  I am not thinking about the holidays just yet.  However, watching some of the shows is fun for me.  I don't mind and if I do I don't watch.  

Because of the pandemic, I didn't have a holiday last year, I spent most of it alone.  I decorated and had a tree but not seeing family and friends changed it all.  Looking forward and knowing it will be better this year gives me joy.  Watching Christmas in June/July reminds me of fun ahead. Just my opinion.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

So where is anything from QVC made besides China and that other 'country' called Imported? Isn't it rare to see something made in the US? So yes, VPH's stuff is made in China. What a surprise.

@proudlyfromNJ    Most of the clothing I'm receiving is being made in other SE Asian countries or Central American but we KNOW with certainty where VPH's goods will come from. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Vivian wrote:

@Vivian   I guess we should rejoice they don't start CIJ in that other "J" month, January. 

Wait for it.....it's coming - every year it starts earlier!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Sorry, but it shouldn't take 6 months to get orders processed and delivered! Definitely something wrong with Q's system.

@Shanus    It takes that long or longer, to get them to the US from China and into the Q warehouse so they can be processed and shipped. 

@Kachina624   I don't believe everything's coming from China.

Super Contributor

Target has ready for school, didn't they just leave school for the summer?