Super Contributor

Why am I seeing this Christmas stuff ad

nauseum in JUNE now?!

I mean let's just call it a day and start January 1st? I mean it's gets earlier and earlier every year.....such a money grab and a huge turn off for most of us who can't stand seeing Christmas everything for now, 6 months ahead of the holiday!

Change your name to Quality Value Christmas.. ENOUGH!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I was thinking the same thing!   It's usually Christmas in July and it's only June as you stated, I had to think twice about that one.

I just can't buy anything and store it away but maybe they are taking preorders and it will ship in October/November...you never know.

Respected Contributor

Why? It's the start of CIJ, it happens every year so it's not a big surprise. Deal with it & stop complaining...good grief.

Trusted Contributor

I have to agree. It was bad enough that it started before Halloween, then after Labor Day in b+m stores.  I like to shop for the season we're in and not have that prempted to sell merchandise for the holiday that's six months away. 

Honored Contributor

Because of all the issues with supplies caused by the pandemic, they may be wanting to get a jumpstart on orders.  If they know ahead what people will want, they can leave plenty of time to fulfill those orders.

They can't realistically leave it until November and then expect to get goods into the warehouses and shipped out in time for Christmas.

I think we should all cut retailers some slack.  It hasn't been an easy time for anyone - them or us.

Honored Contributor

Now all the ladies who spent the year vehemently denouncing goods made in China and demanding to know where items were made, can buy themselves a boatload of Christmas junk from.... CHINA! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Sorry, but it shouldn't take 6 months to get orders processed and delivered! Definitely something wrong with Q's system.

Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1   CIJ on QVC started on June 28 last year.  So this year is not much different.

Hallmark started their CIJ moves yesterday.  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Sorry, but it shouldn't take 6 months to get orders processed and delivered! Definitely something wrong with Q's system.

@Shanus    It takes that long or longer, to get them to the US from China and into the Q warehouse so they can be processed and shipped. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

It's the kickoff to CIJ. Same weekend as last year. Personally, I'm enjoying it.