Honored Contributor

I've been noticing that here and there, a sprinkling of darker colors (last night on Isaac) and long sleeve chambray tops and long floor length duster from Barefoot Dreams. 

I love winter clothes...much better than any other season. It's 93 in NC today and some of these offerings are the "only order of the year". 

What are they thinking? 

Honored Contributor

Re: IT'S FALL/WINTER AT THE Q

I posted the same thing last week.  It's not Qvc Fall yet but they are most definitely transitioning super early this year.  Dark colors and long sleeves are creeping into the shows.  I imagine that "T" word has come out.    Qvc usually jumps into Fall right after July 4th anyway. That's when I take a break and I don't watch any fashion segments until after Labor Day.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus

Im so glad you posted this I was thinking the same thing while watching PM STYLE last night....not much on TV after the NBA game......  And I couldnt believe all the jackets, long sleeves, cardigans and colors perfect for FALL/WINTER ..............of course you better grab fall things now...in couple weeks Christmas In July will take over and then QVC will jump right into heavy coats and sweaters and you'll never see any fall clothes................animated-smileys-rolleyes-10.gif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Shanus

Im so glad you posted this I was thinking the same thing while watching PM STYLE last night....not much on after the NBA game......  And I couldnt believe all the jackets, long sleeves, and colors perfect for FALL/WINTER ..............of course you better grab fall things now...in couple weeks Christmas In July will take over and then QVC will jump right into heavy coats and sweaters and you'll never see any fall clothes................animated-smileys-rolleyes-10.gif

No biggie. That's typical for retailers. They are still offering summer items. Many of us are done shopping for summer. 

Nordstrom Anniversary sale -new Fall items at sale pricing is always in July. 

But I know that some love to complain daily and weekly about Q, so carry on Woman LOL

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I posted the same thing last week.  It's not Qvc Fall yet but they are most definitely transitioning super early this year.  Dark colors and long sleeves are creeping into the shows.  I imagine that "T" word has come out.    Qvc usually jumps into Fall right after July 4th anyway. That's when I take a break and I don't watch any fashion segments until after Labor Day.   

Sorry to step on toes. May not have seen your post.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Shanus

Im so glad you posted this I was thinking the same thing while watching PM STYLE last night....not much on after the NBA game......  And I couldnt believe all the jackets, long sleeves, and colors perfect for FALL/WINTER ..............of course you better grab fall things now...in couple weeks Christmas In July will take over and then QVC will jump right into heavy coats and sweaters and you'll never see any fall clothes................animated-smileys-rolleyes-10.gif

No biggie. That's typical for retailers. They are still offering summer items. Many of us are done shopping for summer. 

But I know that some love to complain daily and weekly about Q, so carry on Woman LOL

@Chi-town girl  I understand how the seasons of clothing arriving in stores work all too well. I grew up in a family of clothing manufacturers and orders were delivered a season  before it was on the calendar.

My beef with the Q is the hard sell w/ " last order or only order of the year".....for a coat when it's not even July?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Shanus

@Chi-town girl

The last time I checked my calendar it was still June!  Yes retailers bring out fall but that is not until mid-July!!!   And the climates in some parts of the US have longer summers seasons and even back to school still means summer clothing!!!  I dont think many people would wear jackets/cardigans or even long sleeves whent the temperature is in the mid to upper 90 degree range!!!  So if QVC is strictly focusing on cooler parts of the US they are limiting their potential customer base.........This PM Style show offered no alternatives, no summer clothes, sorry if its a crime to ask for some variety in styles 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's argumentative.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

ALL customers have a right to post their opinions as long as they are in compliance with QVC Standards & Guidelines...........And speaking of Guidelines.............

Personal attacks are not allowed - Don't attack or insult another Community member. It's not helpful and it doesn't make for a friendly place. This includes calling other members names. Disagreement is no excuse for poor manners and we will not allow frustration to turn into a personal attack

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Chi-town girl

ALL customers have a right to post their opinions as long as they are in compliance with QVC Standards & Guidelines...........And speaking of Guidelines.............

Personal attacks are not allowed - Don't attack or insult another Community member. It's not helpful and it doesn't make for a friendly place. This includes calling other members names. Disagreement is no excuse for poor manners and we will not allow frustration to turn into a personal attack

That's correct, Spurt.