Honored Contributor

While away last week, was close to the biggie, expensive department stores that we don't have where I live. Their spring clothes are coming in and as mentioned here before green, green and more green. Of course I was tempted to try on cotton sweaters in several different shades of...you guessed it, green. I'm not sure if it was the dressing room lighting (oh, I hope so) or the need to adjust blush and lipcolor, but after trying a sample range of greens....yuck!!! I think it will be a tough color to wear and even more difficult to find a shade that doesn't make your skin look sallow. Kermit? I think you may be the only one who can pull this color off. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT AIN'T EASY BEING GREEN

Yes...i think bright greens don't really look too good on most people.....will see how the color's popularity lasts this spring!

Respected Contributor

I 'm really happy to see more green coming in.  I have rather pale Irish skin with yellow undertones; green eyes, white hair.

Green is a great color for me and always gets me compliments when I wear it.  Nice change from the Merlot, which makes me look somewhat ill.

Honored Contributor

For me, it depends upon the green -  some are my absolute favorites with army green (?) and deep forest on that list.  I can't wear pastel green or any mint greens.

Honored Contributor

I have very dark brown hair and olive skin. Green shades look good on me. Looking forward to seeing new spring stuff!Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

Congratulation to you green lovers. For me, I would never wear green as it looks ghastly with  my skin tone. Guess I will be saving lots of money this year!

Trusted Contributor

I love a true hunter green!!  I have medium brown hair and dark brown eyes!!  It is not shown much!!Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I have always loved the color green...mostly the darker shades of green....but i am open to the brighter ones, too...

Esteemed Contributor

Woo hoo!  I'm a true Spring -  pale skin with yellow undertones, green eyes, and dark blond/light brown hair. ALL shades of green are my friend. ( but put me in black, and I look like death warmed over)  Looking forward to buying  lots of green while it's out there. Bring it on!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

Green is one of my colors--really makes my green eyes pop.  ☺️

If you don't think green is for you, consider a purse or maybe a pair of pants, shorts, or skirt.  I thought I looked hideous in yellow although I favor it, but I found little pops of color away from the face make it manageable for me.  I'm not about to buy a yellow top or dress, but I'd wear yellow on the bottom or as an accessory.