Honored Contributor

Re: ISAAC, you have finally lost me.

I do find that he and Shawn are entertaining but just not attracted to his designs, fabrics, prints and color palette.

In his early days at QVC I tried a few items ... they all eventually went into the Goodwill bag.

Valued Contributor

Too much lace ...and puplum

Honored Contributor

I do have one of his lace tops and it is nice, but one is enough. I am not interested in the peplum tops. If I were in my 20's or 30's and tall and thin I might consider. However, I do not believe that is the majority of shoppers at QVC.

Respected Contributor

QVC is a brand’s destroyer. The network must rule with an iron fist, dictating this and that to product creators until every product line is, bit by bit, cheapened to death, killed by making it just like another, and/or run into the ground with over-exposure. No wonder we tune out. It takes a sense of style, a true passion for and knowledge of the customer base, some vision, and then guts and confidence to get ahead of same-o trends and, instead, offer something timely and fresh to potential buyers. Instead, I think marketers, who are trained to make decisions based on what sold well in the past, are running the show. It is killing not only retail but product development everywhere.

Honored Contributor

I haven't ordered from him in TWO years.  I left when the quality of the ribbing on the sweaters went down.  I wasn't happy to wear them any longer,

Honored Contributor

I think designers are always happy to hear from wearers of their line.  Not individually, perhaps, but combined opinions have to sway their designing decisions.  

Honored Contributor

@gigy wrote:

Same old same old....same style, same awful colors. I would much rather put my money into Marla Wynne clothing. At least her colors are classic and elegant and her designs are fresh and interesting.

Isaac will loose many customers if he continues to give us this kind of clothing. I know he lost me a while ago and I am betting that there are more who feel the same.

@gigy, different strokes for different folks.  The only item from MW that I have kept is her butterfly top.  Her pants were ill-fitting and I hated the fabric of thos flatterfit pants.

All her tops, sweaters and jackets are way too boxy and shapeless for me.    

Regular Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Don't know who started that stupid top all tucked in on one side

all wrinkly and preventing you from seeing how the top hangs.

Models make me go look at the picture online in hopes somebody

is just standing with arms either at sides or folded, face front , then, from

the side and finally show the back.

Who wants to show your gut even if your skinny. Those fly and zipper jeans bulky then you got the model with her hand stuck inside her waistband.

I lose interest if I can't see the whole hemline.

a286116.jpg

pretty sure it was meghan markle. Or she was one of the first.  Crisp white shirt half tucked in jeans.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like peplum. I think of being pregnant. Maybe a few months afterward. You can have it for I won't buy those tees.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pat Dementri had this look (to tuck) and it did not work on her, she actually looked silly.Smiley Frustrated