Super Contributor

Isaac, how about creating a pima top with either a cap sleeve or 3/4 sleeve? The elbow length doesn't work for many of us, cuts off your arm whereas a cap sleeve or 3/4 sleeve,lengthens the look of your arm, generally more flattering....would appreciate Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: ISAAC....request please...

I have several 3/4 sleeve pima cotton tops and long sleeve from Isaac.   

Respected Contributor

I'm looking at 3-4 right now on the website plus as is tops. Where are you looking?

Frequent Contributor

Search "pima cotton" on home page. You will find everything offered on the Q in pima cotton.

Honored Contributor

Three quarter sleeves are too hot if you live in a warm climate; cap sleeves too revealing.  When you're burning up, you don't care if your arm looks lengthened or short and stubby.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Elbow sleeves are my favorite, 3/4 is just too long.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

IM does already make 3/4 length sleeves in his pima cotton. I probably have 8-10 of them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Three quarter sleeves are too hot if you live in a warm climate; cap sleeves too revealing.  When you're burning up, you don't care if your arm looks lengthened or short and stubby.

I live in Southern California - and I love 3/4 sleeves. Why would they be too HOT????? I also wear long sleeves - sometimes I just push up the sleeves.