Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISAAC just gifted a caller with a pair of shoes for her wedding!

The gold sandals with stones, for a beach wedding
Trusted Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Reever said:
On 3/21/2015 Caaareful Shopper said: It was a beautiful gesture! You could hear how sincerely touched the caller was by his gift. I love Isaac!

It was nice but lets not go overboard. A multi millionaire giving away a pair of sandals which have a true cost of about $10 made somewhere in Malaysia probably.

Nothing like being negative. He didn't have to do anything. What do you want him to do? Pay for the entire wedding?

Trusted Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Reever said:
On 3/21/2015 Caaareful Shopper said: It was a beautiful gesture! You could hear how sincerely touched the caller was by his gift. I love Isaac!

It was nice but lets not go overboard. A multi millionaire giving away a pair of sandals which have a true cost of about $10 made somewhere in Malaysia probably.

sorry having problems with the submit button.

Regular Contributor

I had fallen asleep, but my husband mentioned it. He kept it on while I slept. He said "That Isaac is a nice guy. He is like one of the girls, but gives free shoes.". Yes!

Trusted Contributor

On 3/21/2015 stray770 said: This was her second marriage and she is getting married on a beach in NC and it is very appropriate to wear sandals in that case. The sandals looked a bit upscale with stones. This thread was about a kind gesture from Isaac to a caller not about viewers, posters preferences, opinions about appropriate use of sandals or your ugly feet. The caller may love sandals or may not or may wear them or she may not but she was touched and that may be a future memory about her wedding. She obviously is an Isaac fan.

Good post! I know a few people (in one family) who are obsessed with feet and talk about people's ugly feet. It's an obsession with them. Like theirs are so beautiful. LOL. These people creep me out, not the feet. If your feet are clean and pedicured, then I'm all for sandals and flip flop.

Esteemed Contributor

Isaac has a good sole.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/20/2015 stray770 said: He is very sweet and kind; he is always nice to callers and seems genuinely pleased by their comments. He seemed excited that the caller was going to wear his dress at her beach wedding.

I have to agree.....i think he is very kind and respectful to the callers and like you stated he seems to enjoy the calls.

Super Contributor

On 3/23/2015 kelsey17 said:
On 3/20/2015 stray770 said: He is very sweet and kind; he is always nice to callers and seems genuinely pleased by their comments. He seemed excited that the caller was going to wear his dress at her beach wedding.

I have to agree.....i think he is very kind and respectful to the callers and like you stated he seems to enjoy the calls.

Isaac is a Wonderful Vendor to have on the Q !

I always DVR his shows (if they're on too late for me to watch) and he always tries to work well with the Hosts, the Models, and talking to the Viewers when 'they take a call' from someone who has just purchased something from his Show -- You never know "what" we will hear, nor the reaction from Isaac and the Host. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I really LOVE his sense of humor, his "teaching" us WHY/HOW he designs his clothes from what he learned during his Fashion Schooling, and his EasyGoing Personality. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} To me, he is *Prince Charming* and I don't like to miss out on his enjoyable shows. Smile

Super Contributor

On 3/23/2015 Nancy Drew said:

Isaac has a good sole.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Good one, Nancy Drew ! Smile

Esteemed Contributor

That was a good one and he does...