Respected Contributor

Re: ISAAC just gifted a caller with a pair of shoes for her wedding!

Wow! That's awesome! She must be so excited. I'm happy for her. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I've heard of beach weddings before. Sometimes the bride and groom will wear the traditional wedding dress and tuxedo. But other times, the bride will wear a semi-fancy/casual dress and the groom will wear a crisp white shirt and white shorts or white cargo shorts and sandals.

It's good if the couple is the beach and the wind starts blowing. I've noticed that beaches can be very windy and you don't want a bunch of sand getting into an expensive gown and suit. It's also good for couples who are on a budget and can't afford something really fancy. It can also set the mood tone as well. Couple isn't dressing fancy, so neither do the guests. You also don't have to baby any expensive clothes. Because when you're at the beach, you'll probably want to least dip your toes in the water.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

On 3/20/2015 Reever said:

Tough kitty, I also hate sandals. Not interested in viewing someones exposed toes, callouses and bunyons. I will only buy closed toe shoes for that reason. I cringe when I see women walking around in flip flops at the store. Not only is it unsanitary its also dangerous driving around in them.

I'm sorry you don't like sandals.

I wear them most of the year. I get regular pedicures and I don't have bunions or callouses. My nails are always polished and my feet are healthy and look great.

Flip flops unsanitary? How so?

~Enough is enough~
Valued Contributor

On 3/20/2015 Reever said:

Tough kitty, I also hate sandals. Not interested in viewing someones exposed toes, callouses and bunyons. I will only buy closed toe shoes for that reason. I cringe when I see women walking around in flip flops at the store. Not only is it unsanitary its also dangerous driving around in them.

Sounds like I found a soul mate! Lol. In my opinion, flip flops are for the beach only......but since I live in California, I see them everywhere.... and since I work for government, with no dress code, I see open toes shoes at work a lot. From what I learned, I don't think it's appropriate, and my guess is it's different in NY, but that's the reality..... sorry for off topic....
Honored Contributor

It was a beautiful gesture! You could hear how sincerely touched the caller was by his gift. I love Isaac!
Esteemed Contributor

I heard that caller and the IM interaction....it truly was a beautiful thing...how very kind of IM to send her sandals...even if she doesn't wear them...it still was nice...

Hopefully she will put the dress and sandals on and take a pix and post it on his FB ....that would be a nice gesture for her to do...

Esteemed Contributor

This was her second marriage and she is getting married on a beach in NC and it is very appropriate to wear sandals in that case. The sandals looked a bit upscale with stones. This thread was about a kind gesture from Isaac to a caller not about viewers, posters preferences, opinions about appropriate use of sandals or your ugly feet. The caller may love sandals or may not or may wear them or she may not but she was touched and that may be a future memory about her wedding. She obviously is an Isaac fan.
Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Caaareful Shopper said: It was a beautiful gesture! You could hear how sincerely touched the caller was by his gift. I love Isaac!

It was nice but lets not go overboard. A multi millionaire giving away a pair of sandals which have a true cost of about $10 made somewhere in Malaysia probably.

Esteemed Contributor

That was very sweet of him. When she talks to him, I am sure he will send shoes that she will be pleased with.

Esteemed Contributor

Many of the vendors are multi millionaires on QVC and this was just a sweet random act of kindness; he was excited that the woman chose his dress. IM is a very generous man and gives a great deal to charity including animal causes. Not to mention Harry and Dean are rescues
Honored Contributor

He's such a sweetheart. I really like him. He seems to have no ego.

That woman must have been thrilled, and I'll bet he'll send her a gorgeous pair of shoes.

I watched the whole show, don't know how I missed that.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986