Honored Contributor

I ordered the black, white and light pink (yep, a color) last night. Loving the elbow length sleeve and the tunic length, well it looked a bit long on Amy, who's a little taller than me, but I'll just live with it. 

The stand up collar sold me. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ISAAC'S ELBOW LENGTH TEE

@Shanus ... do you have an item number for this top?   TIA

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Boehm Collector   Sorry, usually remember to include item numbers: A 289635. I ordered white...not many tees/sizes left.

Honored Contributor

I have other similar tops from Isaac and have always been pleased if they are 100% Cotton.  They are usually good quality. I do not care for Pima Cotton.  

Honored Contributor

@walker wrote:

I have other similar tops from Isaac and have always been pleased if they are 100% Cotton.  They are usually good quality. I do not care for Pima Cotton.  

@walker   I love any cotton tees for summer, but always never put them in dryer...hang to dry. Made the mistake w/ first Isaac tee and it would fit Barbie.

Honored Contributor

When I hang Isaac's tees to dry, as they do shrink, they dry a wrinkled mess so then must be ironed.  I'll be darn if I'm going to spend the summer ironing tees.  

I take my cotton D&C tees, throw them in the dryer and they're perfect.  No shrinkage.

@Shanus   I think that item # is wrong.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Boehm Collector   Sorry, usually remember to include item numbers: A 289635. I ordered white...not many tees/sizes left.

I thought you ordered black, white and pink per your post ? All this after the rant in Q Talk about how awful QVC is? LOL

Honored Contributor

I love his cotton elbow tees.  I'm wearing one today.  I've never had one shrink but I do get them washed in warm water and dried on a warm or cool.cycle.  

Regular Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I ordered the black, white and light pink (yep, a color) last night. Loving the elbow length sleeve and the tunic length, well it looked a bit long on Amy, who's a little taller than me, but I'll just live with it. 

The stand up collar sold me. 

@Shanus 

I see a v-neck, not a stand up collar.  Do I have the wrong item?

Honored Contributor

@CookingLady   Black and Pink on waitlist...not avail. in my size.