Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I've not tried them because I am a hard fit on the bottom.  Another big issue is that many of the reviews I have read indicate that the pants shrink after washing.      

@Lipstickdiva  Even if hang to dry?

Some of the reviews have said washed on gentle/cold and hung to dry. 

Esteemed Contributor

I recently tried his 24/7 stretch pants -- the slim leg ones with the scalloped edge and faux pearls at the ankles.  The pants are so cute.  But, I HATED the fabric.  It felt like a plastic knit to me.  Not that soft or breathable at all.  I sent them back.  I don't know if washing them would have made a difference, but I was not willing to try it. For those that love them, I am glad.  But I will stick with Susan Graver's pants.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I've not tried them because I am a hard fit on the bottom.  Another big issue is that many of the reviews I have read indicate that the pants shrink after washing.      

@Lipstickdiva  Even if hang to dry?

Some of the reviews have said washed on gentle/cold and hung to dry. 

@Lipstickdiva   Uh oh. Mine may be going back.

Honored Contributor

I have heaps of Isaac's clothes and I really love everything. I got a pr of his 24/7 and they were too small. I think they must have been mismarked..I have heard other people rave about them

I just think I got a bad pr..They only way you will know for sure is to try them

Honored Contributor

I haven’t tried the 24/7 pants. They always look too tight to me when I see them on the models. I know some people love them though. I heard a caller say she owned 40 pairs of 24/7 pants! I rarely order any pants online anyway because it is so difficult for me to find a pair that fits. 

Honored Contributor

I have at least one pair of Isaac's 24/7 pants.  They fit true to [my] size, wear extremely well, and always look fabulous on me. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus

I have ordered some that have fit and some that haven't  fit.  There does not seem to be a standard fit between the different styles.  The current slim leg ones I like.  I wash on cold and hang to dry.  What I like about them is that they are a step up from jeans (which I wear a lot) but still casual. 

Honored Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@Shanus

I have ordered some that have fit and some that haven't  fit.  There does not seem to be a standard fit between the different styles.  The current slim leg ones I like.  I wash on cold and hang to dry.  What I like about them is that they are a step up from jeans (which I wear a lot) but still casual. 

@DiAnne  That’s where they’d fit in my clothing...casual. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus, please post after you receive and launder them.  I love the look of the pants but have seen reviews sporadically comment on shrinkage.  I would love to know your experience.  TIA!