Honored Contributor

ISAAC’S 10TH ANNIVERSARY

[ Edited ]

An open knit cotton cardigan TSV? I swear I've seen him do this before maybe in a different fabric, but same style. Certainly I expected something grand! New! Different color palette! Free shipping, at least. Buy more save more? I love and have so many of his Pima tees. I was really looking forward to something wowza.

Why would this be considered a 10th Anniversary TSV? 

Honored Contributor

Re: ISAAC’S 10TH ANNIVERSARY

I really have no idea. What some people won't like, others will. I have many of his garments ,and never got one that I considered to be a dud

In fact ,most things I have bought here ,have been outstanding quality and value for money.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Shanus  I had this exact same thought last week when I started to see some of the promos for Isaac's 10th anniversary.  

It seems that's the point. QVC is bringing back some of Isaac's designs that became popular for the brand (at least on QVC) back in the day.  I also spotted those [dreaded or loved, depending on your point of view] saturated big floral cardigans that seemed to proliferate every QVC fashion show for a couple of years back then.  

I have no interest in going down that memory lane.  Hopefully, they will sprinkle in some new and interesting items today.

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I really have no idea. What some people won't like, others will. I have many of his garments ,and never got one that I considered to be a dud

In fact ,most things I have bought here ,have been outstanding quality and value for money.

@cherry   I still have his Bridgehampton bags from years ago. I always purchase from this line. Just surprised this is the anniversary TSV since it's kind of ordinary, IMO. 

Honored Contributor

Some people like ordinary,and this will attract some first time shoppers, because it is something they can wear  every day

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Shanus  I had this exact same thought last week when I started to see some of the promos for Isaac's 10th anniversary.  

It seems that's the point. QVC is bringing back some of Isaac's designs that became popular for the brand (at least on QVC) back in the day.  I also spotted those [dreaded or loved, depending on your point of view] saturated big floral cardigans that seemed to proliferate every QVC fashion show for a couple of years back then.  

I have no interest in going down that memory lane.  Hopefully, they will sprinkle in some new and interesting items today.

@Caaareful Shopper   I do miss his gorgeous scarves. I have quite a collection. Maybe one or two will be offered. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus.   Have you seen his winter scarf, A372436?  I have it in the natural -- it's stunning, even better looking in person.  It's reversible, with a soft plaid on one side, and animal print on the other.  It feels luxurious, not scratchy at all.  I get compliments in it every time I wear it. 

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Shanus.   Have you seen his winter scarf, A372436?  I have it in the natural -- it's stunning, even better looking in person.  It's reversible, with a soft plaid on one side, and animal print on the other.  It feels luxurious, not scratchy at all.  I get compliments in it every time I wear it. 

@Caaareful Shopper   Yes, I was quite tempted in the brighter color choice, but love his lightweight scarves since most of my clothes are solid. They add a great touch of color. 

Respected Contributor

When I first saw this cardigan I thought why would this be a TSV for an anniversary special, how plain. Then I thought about it. Last spring and summer I lived in a 100% cotton cardigan. It goes with everything, always looks good, and is comfortable. I wound up purchasing one. 

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

When I first saw this cardigan I thought why would this be a TSV for an anniversary special, how plain. Then I thought about it. Last spring and summer I lived in a 100% cotton cardigan. It goes with everything, always looks good, and is comfortable. I wound up purchasing one. 

@Janey2   Am I the only one who has the problem with an cardigan ending up hanging on either side of my "ta tas"? The CD cardigans don't because they're heavier and I sometimes size up. Trust me, my chest area is small, so don't get why this happens, but find I'm pulling the sides together all the time on the lighter weight open cotton type cardigans.