Valued Contributor

Re: ISAAC ON WAY TOO MUCH LATELY

How many "essentails" do we really need ?

Esteemed Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

i never liked his clothes at all.   his appearance lately has got me squirming though.  this morning i caught a glimpse of him and there he was in all his glory, unshaven, looking like he had been up all night, hair sticking straight up, ... and yet he took the time to put his "pearls" on.

clean yourself up a little before you go on national tv. 

@fancy pantsy  I know!  What is up with the necklace?  It creeps me out big time........right?????

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I bought one of his long duster cardigans in red.  I washed it according to the instructions.  It faded, pilled, and completely lost it's shape.  It was past the return date.  Oh well......never again.  

Sometimes when he is on he asks the host a question about the garment, like does it have pockets or something about the style or fabric.......isn't he the designer?  At least read the description that I am sure they give him prior to the show.  I doubt he really designs his line or even sees it before a show.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Super Contributor

Hey, I made a comment about him wearing women's necklaces and mine got poofed. What's up with that?

Super Contributor

GURL... YAS.  Not that many actually.  Don't beleive the hype.  MEOW !

@mariadomenica wrote:

How many "essentails" do we really need ?

Honored Contributor

I don't see Isaac much because I don't really watch that much anymore.  He must not be on when I am watching.

It seems the static shows of Graver, Isaac, LOGO, D&C and Gravel are the same as they were last year and then there are other items sprinkled in to the various fashion shows.

Valued Contributor

Totally agree way too much.  Does not let the host speak...

Respected Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

@Kachina624  I wouldn't say his tees are thin and clingly. However, they definitely shrink.  I have learned my lesson after tossing our a few of them.  No more Isaac for me either.   As to the op I don't watch enough anymore to notice if he's on too much.

They don't shrink if you hang to dry. And they do not cling at all. Denim & Co on the other hand always cling. 

Esteemed Contributor

I can tolerate Isaac, but he seems to be on w/the hosts who I can't stand to watch.

Trusted Contributor

As long as he brings in the sales,he will be on even more.That's the bottom line!