Honored Contributor

ISAAC MANAGED TO DO IT

[ Edited ]

This morning a caught a peep of Morning Q Live. Isaac sweater item # A 303172 managed to capture 4 trends in one item: cold shoulders, flutter sleeves, elbow length sleeves, the flutter sleeve and an A line shape. 

Now if only he’d added seguins, ruffles, tunic length and a shark bite hem....Wow!

Respected Contributor

I kind of like it. I don't think elbow length sleeves and A line are trendy though.  I don't care for crew necks, so it's a pass for me.

Honored Contributor

@Ms tyrion2wrote:

I kind of like it. I don't think elbow length sleeves and A line are trendy though.  I don't care for crew necks, so it's a pass for me.

@Ms tyrion2  It’s a pass here, too. I wouldn’t be comfortable in a sweater in the sunny south and lately there’s been less than a month of spring before full on summer weather. I don’t purchase spring clothing.

Respected Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@Ms tyrion2wrote:

@Ms tyrion2  It’s a pass here, too. I wouldn’t be comfortable in a sweater in the sunny south and lately there’s been less than a month of spring before full on summer weather. I don’t purchase spring clothing.

I live in the desert so I know heat!

Summer sweaters are fine with me. Buildings are air conditioned and I get cold easily, so a light sweater is perfect. 

Respected Contributor

I think it's kind of nice -- and it has 4.7 stars.

Respected Contributor

I like it, but I'm passing.  The crew neck with the open shoulders would make me look like a linebacker. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Well if anyone could do it Isaac could .....