Respected Contributor

Re: IS IT UGLY SHOE WEEK ... OR WHAT?

I love the title of this thread!!

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Is there NO company out there that makes comfy shoes that are also ATTRACTIVE?    

Okay, how about moderately good looking?    How about NOT gaudy?

Okay, I may be the only one here that thinks the styles need work ....  no, there must be a couple others ... perhaps?

Anyone ?

I posted the exact same thing on here about two years ago and from what I can tell QVC shoes have just gotten uglier since then.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:
Oops, they forgot to tell you - you don't get to decide what's ugly for everyone. Sorry you're not finding what you want, that's a bummer. But I don't see any reason for you to rain on everyone else's parade if they do think the shoes are nice.

@ChynnaBlue

Since you didn't bother to specify who you were responding to, we can only guess.

However, if you were reponding to me, I was pretty clear in my OP that I thought perhaps I was the only one who thought the shoes were ugly.   That's called an OPINION.   I'm quite sure there are things you consider ugly, too.

Not raining on anyone's parade, but clearly there are others who share my opinion.   BTW ...  I wasn't deciding anything for anyone.    

Exactly.  It's OK to post here that QVC's clothes are so great, or VPH stuff is darling or David's cooking looks wonderful but to say the opposite is a crime?   I don't think so and I agree,either we can all have and share our opinions or the mods and admins can give us another rule to follow.

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

I love the title of this thread!!

@insomniac2

Thanks ......   LOL !!!     Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oddly, Munro were the one shoe I couldn't wear. I bought some at Nordstrom and they burned the bottom of my feet.

Nordstrom took them back and told me that for me, certain rubber-soled shoes were not good. And the clerk also explained that Nordstrom started as a shoe store and they were very well trained in shoe technology. That was amazing.

I wear Earth shoes--they have some nice pumps and bootees, and I love Beautifeel (but they are hideously expensive.) I have been wearing "sensible shoes" and eschewing high heels for years on advice of a foot doctor. It has saved my feet from bunions and solved a plantars fasciitis problem as well.  In summer, I wear Vionics.  Merrels are also great. 

While I also am a shoe freak, I have to wear what feels good. As Abraham Lincoln once said "When my feet hurt, I can't think."

Frequent Contributor

I also think most but not all QVC'S shoes aren't the most attractive to be found. Most look matronly to me. I love Mark Fishers shoes/boots and I even own a pair of Alegra! Lol. But, I also love the gladiator up to the knees sandals Shawn wears. I have 4 pair. 2 heels and 2 flats in black and brown leather. They're Vince Camuto's and oh so cute!!!! But, then again I love Camo and Logo...so I'm all over the place. Most of the TSV'S they offer here in way of shoes I wouldn't wear. My Mom at 79 wouldn't either. I do agree all manufactures should concentrate on comfort and cute!