Honored Contributor

Re: IS IT UGLY SHOE WEEK ... OR WHAT?

[ Edited ]

This shoe is absolutely nothing I would ever wear.  The last Clark's TSV was also nothing I would ever wear.

There is a Marc Fisher TSV coming up July 18 that I love and I can guarantee the day it's presented, people are going to complain about the heel height, impractical, etc.  You just can't please everyone.

I've never tried Alegria footwear because I'm worried about the footbed.  There was 1 summer sandal that I thought was decently cute but I can't wear Vionics and I'm afraid these are along the line of Vionics so I've passed.

As an aside, HSN was showing some cute Yellow Box shoes this morning that were all summer sandals and on clearance.

Honored Contributor

Oops, they forgot to tell you - you don't get to decide what's ugly for everyone. Sorry you're not finding what you want, that's a bummer. But I don't see any reason for you to rain on everyone else's parade if they do think the shoes are nice.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChynnaBlue wrote:
Oops, they forgot to tell you - you don't get to decide what's ugly for everyone. Sorry you're not finding what you want, that's a bummer. But I don't see any reason for you to rain on everyone else's parade if they do think the shoes are nice.

@ChynnaBlue

You go girl!

Smiley respect 040.GIF

It never ceases to amaze me when I read these type of posts. Whatever happened to manners and being able to express yourself without the expressed intent of insulting others?

I was just raised differently, I guess.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

YES!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I agree with you, so many ugly shoes..... even clarks offers so few cute ones.

Valued Contributor

I had to laugh, as this reminded me of my mother.  She had pretty feet and legs and hated "ugly" shoes.  Every trip we took, the first stop was always the shoe store so we could buy her a pair of comfortable (ugly) walking shoes.

Respected Contributor

@emme963  OMG, yours made noise when you walked too?  I got them in the Posh Gold, and love them, except mine make loud noises too!  I thought maybe they were a fluke, and I just ordered another pair in the Pewter color.  They are so cute and comfortable I can't send them back.......people in my office will be wondering what the heck when I walk by!

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

Clarks Helio Float wedge is so cute & comfy!!  I bought the taupe suede on another website. 

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@ChynnaBlue

Since you didn't bother to specify who you were responding to, we can only guess.

However, if you were reponding to me, I was pretty clear in my OP that I thought perhaps I was the only one who thought the shoes were ugly.   That's called an OPINION.   I'm quite sure there are things you consider ugly, too.

Not raining on anyone's parade, but clearly there are others who share my opinion.   BTW ...  I wasn't deciding anything for anyone.    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This shoe is absolutely nothing I would ever wear.  The last Clark's TSV was also nothing I would ever wear.

There is a Marc Fisher TSV coming up July 18 that I love and I can guarantee the day it's presented, people are going to complain about the heel height, impractical, etc.  You just can't please everyone.

I've never tried Alegria footwear because I'm worried about the footbed.  There was 1 summer sandal that I thought was decently cute but I can't wear Vionics and I'm afraid these are along the line of Vionics so I've passed.

As an aside, HSN was showing some cute Yellow Box shoes this morning that were all summer sandals and on clearance.

Ooooo, what is the Marc Fisher TSV?  Are we allowed to see it here?

I like his designs.

And Yellow Box sandals are really cute!