Contributor

Has Susan Gravers Clothes increased in price...I know everything is going up but her clothes I thought were reasonable in price but now they seem to be getting up there with LOGO

Respected Contributor

@josie wrote:

Has Susan Gravers Clothes increased in price...I know everything is going up but her clothes I thought were reasonable in price but now they seem to be getting up there with LOGO

It's not just Susan Graver but most of the brands are raising their prices. I am guessing, to make the purchase affordable, this is why all of the easy pay and flex pays are being offered.

Honored Contributor

The average woman who watches here no longer can buy an outfit under $75-$100+. If you pick up a top and a bottom in SG line you've topped or exceeded the century mark. I suppose if you still work you could do this - maybe.

D&Co is probably the only line here for a top and a bottom that you can maybe stay at the $75 mark. Even that's pricey even if you no longer work/fixed income thing.

Contributor

You must be a mind reader cause I was thinking the same thing this morning and wondered is anyone else out there thinking this ?  I love the liquid knit but rarely buy due to the cost.

Honored Contributor

Check out today's LTS--all SG.  I never buy her items at full price.

Respected Contributor

And the quality of Denim & Co has gone downhill. Too much perfect jersey and french terry. Who wants to buy an item and have it shrink or stretch after one wash?

I look but buy very little because returns are too costly.

Trusted Contributor

Watched Leah this morning.  They sold a cotton blouse from Joan Rivers.

$60.

Nope.

Respected Contributor

@deeva wrote:

And the quality of Denim & Co has gone downhill. Too much perfect jersey and french terry. Who wants to buy an item and have it shrink or stretch after one wash?

Do perfect jersey and french terry shrink and stretch after one wash? That wasn't my impression.

Trusted Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@deeva wrote:

Do perfect jersey and french terry shrink and stretch after one wash? That wasn't my impression.

I have some of both those fabrics & they wash wonderfully well.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If you shop sales you can still do quite well